Matchmaking: how does it work?

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

strifex

Google Play (Android)

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:09 am
ImageImageDoesnt make much difference how matchmaking works when the ratio of cheatersvto honest plsyers is so out of whack. Theres no way all of those players in the ss have poor connections, its just another exploit. Convenient that the devs keep tryingvto dismiss this as poor ping times Btw, in the ss you see where I finished bit Ivwas so far ahead Ubwas alone on the map then suddenly cars are teleporting out in front of me. My car was fast enough to beat them all 10 times out of ten but not when fhis is going on. BTW it take a real lowlife pathetic POS to **** in a game like this. Part child, part ****, and all ****
Attachments
PSX_20181229_210746.jpg
PSX_20181229_210746.jpg (619.98 KiB) Viewed 526 times
no avatar

WhiteTiger01

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:22 pm
Multiplater nonsense, since everyone uses the touchdrive, which automatically drives. After a short time, it really bores. They should at least remove the touchdrive from the multiplayer.

Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm
A9 matching is even worse than A8, no matter how the company tries to justify it. At least in A8 I have the freedom to choose ANY car I own. In A9 I'm restricted to a very limited selection. Don't tell me about ranks and all that, it just doesn't work and isn't fair. In "Silver" league I'm forced to use only D and C class cars, so I always end up using the Lotus because it's the highest rank I have in that group. Of course I lose 90% of the races. Just now I was matched against THREE Vulcans plus other A cars. Of course I came in last. Even though I own the Vulcan myself I'm not allowed to use it in MP. WHY? Why don't they just let us use whatever car we like? ****!
no avatar

Jaeteebee

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:47 am
I agree as mentioned above, car vs car rank so skillfull players can climb the ranks. People should also play within their own league. I can’t climb to gold because every time I get near gold, I’m put in a race using my D class lotus against a bunch of Bugatti chirons. To top it off I’m placed at the front of the race so everyone plows through from the start and I can’t catch up to the group with stream. Matchmaking is currently trash! 🗑
no avatar

DeadlyDart5016

Windows PC

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:38 am
I think the matchmaking process is a little screwed up. I played two separate races and got matched up with 2k, sometimes 3k ranked cars when the car I was using was only 1.7k rank. And then things really get **** when I get to the top of my league, and the same thing happens again. Please fix this Gameloft, or ditch the whole thing altogether.
no avatar

Lat0r

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm
I have complained in the past about matchmaking, but what goes on recently is just ridiculous. 

Starting in the BRONZE league, I constantly get matched with players from GOLD league and of course they win each and every race, no matter what I do.
my bronze league vehicles are not even top spec, and sometimes I face players TWICE my rating!   How on earth this is proper matchmaking??

ImageImageImageImage

Xenabite

Apple (iOS)

London

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:28 pm
matchmaking in A9 be like

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
It appears Online Matchmaking includes several Gameshaft coders!
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 am
This is the worst matching I’ve ever had. I have been matched with that Porsche 3 times in a row  ::)
Attachments
BDA40730-56C3-4CF1-9183-DDDE6DD23AF2.jpeg
BDA40730-56C3-4CF1-9183-DDDE6DD23AF2.jpeg (157.36 KiB) Viewed 191 times
0A7F2003-B0C0-4396-9DBD-4FA3B426C23A.jpeg
0A7F2003-B0C0-4396-9DBD-4FA3B426C23A.jpeg (143.51 KiB) Viewed 196 times
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:13 pm
This is not classic series of MP, which runs now. Before it was more interesting...for example; my last MP game was with Lotus Evora. I got oponents such as McLaren P1 and Nissan GTRs. Of course I was last. I liked the classic series before much more....also 5th place out of 8 scored a point or two. This is now also gone. The crashing stays :(