Matchmaking: how does it work?

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 pm
KOREY87: SORRY ABOUT NOT DIAGNOSING YOUR PRESBYOPIA FROM THE WRITTEN WORD …. MY BAD, I GUESS? HERE ARE INSTUCTIONS FOR NOT GETTING YOUR TEXT STUCK WITHIN THE ORIGINAL POSTERS QUOTES.
SCROLL DOWN PAST THE ORIGINAL POST AND SELECT THE QUOTE ICON.
YOU SHOULD SEE A WINDOW WITH THE QUOTE IN ITALICS (YOU MAY HAVE TO SCROLL UP A BIT TO SEE IT ALL)
AT THIS POINT YOU CAN EDIT OUT NON RELAVANT TEXT.
TRY PLACING YOUR CURSOR AFTER THE LAST OF THE QUOTED TEXT AND PRESS ENTER.
I'M PRETTY SURE THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU THE RED ARROW I MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY.
YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO SEE IT (NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME ON A 28" MONITOR - I CAN SEE 26 YEAR OLD POLE DANCERS IN THE NEXT COUNTY). :)
WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE ARROW YOU SHOULD GET A FLASHING CURSOR UNDER THE QUOTED TEXT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN. HERE, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO START TYPING.
GOOD LUCK! :)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)
no avatar

KOREY87

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:17 am
CAPTAIN NEMO87, HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS A LITTLE BETTER FOR YOU? STILL NARY A FLASHING RED ARROW TO BE SEEN, BUT YES, MY CURSOR BAR STILL ALTERNATES REGULARLY. NO WORRIES FOR THE MISDIAGNOSIS, I DO IT MAINLY FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN MYSELF. I DON'T USE A MONITOR FOR THE COMPUTER, ALTHOUGH I HEAR THAT ASUS IS MAKING MONITORS WITH BETTER HERTZ THAN THAT OF MOST LOWER MIDDLE CLASS TELEVISIONS. USING JUST A STANDARD 60 HZ (HERTZ) VIZIO OVER HERE. AND YES, I'M THE MILLENIAL THAT CAN'T QUIT PRETENDING TO BE AN ADULT, SO I USE "OLD TIMEY" TERMINOLOGIES SUCH AS "NEARSIGHTED", "NARY", AND EVEN THE OCCASIONAL "WHIPPERSNAPPER". HA
no avatar

KOREY87

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:20 am
AS A BONUS, HERE'S ANOTHER FUN PHRASE: THIS SLIPSTREAM EVENT IS ABOUT A TENNESSE TWO STEP AWAY FROM A "SMORGASBORD OF AGONY" FOR ALL RACERS THAT CHOOSE TO OPERATE IN A SPORTSMANLIKE FASHION. HA HA

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:26 am
KOREY87 wrote:
AS A BONUS, HERE'S ANOTHER FUN PHRASE: THIS SLIPSTREAM EVENT IS ABOUT A TENNESSE TWO STEP AWAY FROM A "SMORGASBORD OF AGONY" FOR ALL RACERS THAT CHOOSE TO OPERATE IN A SPORTSMANLIKE FASHION. HA HA

GOOD ONE KOREY! :) ..... SEE, NO PROBLEM HERE. 
THANK YOU MICROSOFT FOR WINDOWS TEN .... BEND ME OVER AND DO IT AGAIN! ;)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm
GAMELOFT: Please fix MP matchups. Typical since MP Slipstream started.
League Silver
My rank (lowest) 1,083 (highest competitor - 1,297)
My Car Lotus (only C car) 2 stars @ 1,748
Opponents B car Ratings 1,927 to 2,772
Opponents cars (typical) - Porsche, Ferrari, W70, Lambo
||
no avatar

Kaptan Gökhan Ersoy

Google Play (Android)

Disgrace

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:02 am
What is a 4100 cc tool matching with 2600 cc car? With the new application of multiplayer was disgrace. The game wiil make me nervous. Therefore ı leave the game.You'veturned it into a game like crap. Congratulations.
no avatar

Bielzebub

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:30 am
I don’t really understand how a 4100 Bugatti platinum ranked car can be in the same race as Gold or Silver ranked games. That’s just stupid.

GeneralMayhemTF

Windows PC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:29 am
Gotta love it when you get matched with a bunch people using cars that are 600+ in car ranking while trying to get to gold.
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:07 pm
they used to say in the start ...."" we are NOT TRYING to be FAIR in matchmaking  because we have a small soft launch player base"" well....its not soft launch anymore and the base is shrinking instead of expanding.....and still they continue with these trolling ways? what kind of person will accept this kind of answer now? STILL NOT TRYING??

Cynar Cynari

Windows PC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm
why am i racing upto 3200 cars in a 1500 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ah me and i shockwaved a helicopter and died should have been 100000 credits and a bunch of tokens been playing this money grabbing poop since 2013 AND SPENT PLENTY anyway ah me...how does a 1 star car beat a 4 1000 points above err er...just a cheap trick to get cash for nothing