elitenapalm

Google Play (Android)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:51 am
Hello, here's my application for the post of Discord Moderator on A9 Official server:
- What timezone do you currently live in?

✓ I live in the IST (Indian Standard Time) zone, GMT +5:30 hrs
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)

✓ I speak English, Gujarati and Hindi (fluent in English)
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?

✓ I have been a server moderator on other discord servers, as well as university forums
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?

I'm active on Discord for around 3 hours on a daily basis
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
✓ I've been playing Asphalt games since 2016; as for Asphalt 9 I've been playing it on a regular basis since August 2018. Aside from regular good positions in MP/TLE, I'm also aware of the community on both windows as well as Android platform; being the team leader of Elite Team 1 on Android, I'll be able to provide insights as to which players use unfair means to win in multiplayer. Also I'm able to understand the A9 playerbase better, and will be able to moderate the rule-breakers on a quick notice.
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
 I play on Android as of now, but I've played on Windows platform as well
- What is your Discord ID?
 My Discord ID is Napalm#7777 (Dev ID: 508347824791093260)
no avatar

Sammy Ghost

Windows PC

Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:03 am
Hi, I'm interested in applying for a mod position for the A9 discord server.
I'm in the EST timezone (eastern canada time), available for about 14 hours everyday.
I speak English and some French. I am a mod in some other private servers made for some gaming communities.
I've started playing A9 in October 2018 and joined the server in 2019, and started talking almost everyday in January 2020 and right now am at the 65th postion in the server in terms of messages sent.
I have seen the server mods in action and now I have a good grasp of the proper way to moderate servers (such as avoiding controversial topics and stopping drama).
I only play on Windows.
My discord ID is Smiler#7787 (am currently nitro-boosting the A9 server and the tag is #6969).
I look forward to helping out the mods.
no avatar

balboa_racer

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 06, 2021 7:43 pm
Hi Mina, I just got banned unfairly from A9 Discord Server by a mod just because I filled a cheater report against A9UF clubs that are using Bots.

Can an Admin help me get this ban revoked? I'm just trying to do the right thing and reporting cheating and got banned for no reason.

Please contact me in private so I can provide further information.

Thanks!