RpM_Justin W

Google Play (Android)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 am
- The time zone that I live in is the Central Time Zone in the United States of America
- My language is English
- I have had previous moding experiences in RpM_Alex and TheHawtDawg1's streams on YouTube, as well as RpM's Official Discord.
- I am active on discord to some capacity on a daily basis.
- I have been part of the Asphalt Community since the days of Asphalt 7 Heat in 2012.
- I play on Android as my primary platform.
- My Discord ID is RpM_Justin#4172

Considering I have been in the A9 Discord since it first formed, I think I been in there long enough to try my hand at being a moderator. I would try to be as fair as possible and do what it takes to uphold the rules and order.
no avatar

KING_ZEPHER

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:45 am
1 Im mountain eastern time 
2 I speak English
3 I've managed servers and owned some while also moderated a daycare back in florida 
4 I play on andriod 
5 I would be a good fit because I Love the community and I want to help as much as I can and plus I'm glad I can watch this community grow And I do have some experience in modding 
7 #4142
8 I'm moderately active I have a job yes but it gets slow but I manage to squeeze in discord time alot here and there
no avatar

PinkWrldWve

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:02 am
-What timezone do you currently live in?
My current time zone eastern time zone
UTC-05:00 with daylight saving time (UTC-04:00)
-What languages do you speak?
Beside English I can speak Korean Chinese and Spanish 
-Do you have any experience as a moderator?
I did have some experience as a moderator but it was when i become a club moderator and did have to handle. 1. Behavior 2. Erase any forms of offensive content. And lastly made sure everyone dont break rules and made sure they had fun. This was in another game called Zgirls. 
-Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
I'm active around 4-6 hours a day and able to play on a separate device while watching what the server doing.

-How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the discord team? 
I been in the asphalt community for 2-3 months. And for one I think i would be a good addition because i  suggest other mode to mute certain people in the server that violets rules in the server and report to the MODS and often times when i asked people to stop spamming things they not supposed to..or help new players in need by directly giving them advice about the game for tricks and advice to improve their game play or answer their questions about something they ask and i always answer with sincerity and kindly about their questions. But when they ask questions I don't know about I'll always refer them to ask others in the server about it and help search his/hers answers. I also have multiple devices where I can see the chat while I'm playing Asphalt 9
no avatar

Psycho_Queen

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:37 pm
  1. My time zone is (UTC-4) Eastern Daylight Time.
  2. I speak English & French
  3. I have never been a mod in a big server but in a small one yep, making sure that our little community was in a propitious environment filled with positivity.
  4. I'm mostly active all the time except when I sleep of course. So I shall say a good 7h a day somedays can be more. Since I'm a Windows user. I use discord in another device, making things way easier.
  5. Discord ID:[Psycho Queen]👑 #0560
  6. I have been playing for over a year (A9) and the same goes for A9 official I have been in it for a quite long time but been more active for approximately 6 months now and hopefully keep that pace.
    The reason why I would be a good addition is simple. '' I want to contribute as a main member for the prosperity of this server, I want to help new players to find their way or help anyone that feel lost or have a question. I want to make sure that the atmosphere to be the most auspicious." Quoted by me on September 6 2020 at 1h09 pm ( my time zone) in A9  #general. My purpose hasn't changed since that day & will never!
no avatar

KnixX

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:15 am
Hey Mina, I live in North America. My time zone is UTC-5. I can speak English fluently and my home language is Urdu. I have been moderating on discord for over 2 years now. Currently i am manging/moderating many servers with hundreds or some even having thousands of members. I am also very active on discord usually, i can respond to pings within a couple of minutes or so if i am online. But i do have my studies to take care of so sometimes i wont be available. 
I have been in the Asphalt series since Asphalt 7 Heat, later switched to Asphalt 8 and now i am playing Asphalt 9 acively.
Currently i am the club Manager of ProTM Elites on windows and have no plans of stopping anytime soon.
As i mentioned above that i am moderating on discord for almost 2 years now, so i think i will be a good addition to the moderator team.

sombrero11

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm
My timezone is GMT-4 (United States.) I am online most of the day.
I am English and Spanish.
I have been managing some communites for 4 years.
I'm active in games for more than 9 hours per day on average.
I've been playing since the game had released in 2018. I would make a great addition to the mod team because I know I am able to watch for anything out of place, and discipline rule-breakers whenever necessary.
I am playing on iOS.
My Discord ID is kryptonite#1863
no avatar

Suptitan301

Windows PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:40 am
Platform: PC,Phone
Language: English
I have been managing some communities for 2years.

Timezone: 6:31 Central time
Heavy Discord user, on it every day all day when I work and do other things.
Experienced in the Asphalt series: Started from asphalt 8 and now in asphalt 9
Club: One of the worst but want to move into one well knowen because I have the skill
Best car: Chevy grand Corvette
Owned:19/49
Max upgrade: 3/49

My discord is:
supertitan303#7591

Thank you for your consideration I would love to be a part of the team over there at Gameloft and please make an Asphalt 10 I would love that thank you for your consideration Sincerely John.E 

P.S I love to write paragraphs I don't know why but I do thanks for the consideration.
no avatar

Mubs

Windows PC

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 pm
- What timezone do you currently live in?
GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak English!)
English

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
Yes, over 2 years, and I'm also the owner of my own server with 1k members.

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Mostly Active all time

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I have been a part of this community for over a year and I am really interested to join mods for the A9 server and help members and  I would love to be a mod so I might be able to help other players with their questions to further their Gameloft experience. Thank you for your consideration and see you on Discord!

- Do you play on Android, iOS, or Windows?
Windows

- What is your Discord ID?
MUBS#084
no avatar

Mubs

Windows PC

Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:52 pm
- What timezone do you currently live in?
GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak English!)
English

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
Yes, over 2 years, and I'm also the owner of my own server with 1k members.

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Mostly Active all time

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I have been a part of this community for over a year and I am really interested to join mods for the A9 server and help members and  I would love to be a mod so I might be able to help other players with their questions to further their Gameloft experience. Thank you for your consideration and see you on Discord!

- Do you play on Android, iOS, or Windows?
Windows

- What is your Discord ID?
MUBS#0849
no avatar

Ultra7baberz

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:26 pm
QWhat time zones do you currently live in? 
UTC+3:00
 QDo you have any experience as a moderator?
Not only discord)?
Yes I have been a mod in a discord server (timeworks studious with my alt) for 6 months. 
QRoughly how active are you on discord a daily basis?
About 5 or 8 hours a day
Q How long have you been part of the community and why do you think you’d be a good addition to the discord team?
I have been part of the community since asphalt 8 airborne in 2017 I wasn’t big part of it until asphalt 9 came out I start entering pages reading information and join the discord server in Jun 17. I think I will be good is because of a mod being always in the server most of the time checking other channels and discussing with members in the server and knowing how to make the server better and becoming a moderator of one of my favorite games servers. Ever since Asphalt 6 came I loved it and interacting with the other mods and even understanding and helping the community better by being always there in this server in one of the best arcade games with around 50k members new ones joining everyday with the responsibility.
Q Do you play on Android, IOS, or windows?
Android
QWhat is your discord ID?
ULTRA7BABERZ#5301
Thank you ^-^