no avatar

MarshalGLFA

Apple (iOS)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:24 am
- What timezone do you currently live in? GMT+3
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!) (English & French)
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)? (For another game but discord only)
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis? (18/24)
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team? (2 months in your discord community)
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows? iOS
- What is your Discord ID? Marshal#2204
no avatar

Galaxis Eclipse

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:44 pm
-Timezone: GMT-4
-Languages spoken: English and Spanish
-Yes I have been moderator in various other servers with a decent size.
-Usually always have discord open during the day in the background and I respond to DMs if awake very fast. Usually I can be online for 14/24 hours of not busy.
-I've been playing Asphalt 9 since global lauch and have been part of the server for almost a year now. I lead a club and am actively playing the game and checking asphalt related discords. I'd like to help out in the asphalt 9 server.
-Platform: iOS
-Discord ID: Eclipse#8294

Thank you!
no avatar

RLM_MUSH

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:49 pm
What timezone do you currently live in?
PAKISTAN STANDARD TIME ISLAMABAD

What languages do you speak?
English

Do you have any experience as a moderator?
Yes I was moderator in g+ and Facebook community plus leader of my own discord community

Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Almost 14 hours a day I am active on discord Facebook and social places

How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I joined discord long way before g+ was shutting down and I started to joined a9 community and learn from people how to use it and talk with new people friendly

Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
Yes I play on android

What is your Discord ID?
RLM_MUSH#1587

Would love to help you and other guys in any issues..
no avatar

Aser

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:30 pm
Hello the timezone which I live in is Eastern European standard. I speak mainly English, Arabic and French. Yes I have experience as a moderator, I learned a lot from all the moderators in this server especially (generitic and G force). Iam active all the time. I have been in this server for 3 months ، and know a lot about this game especially the physics. I play in the 3 platforms (ios, android and mainly Windows). And my Id in discord is : 585721057936408605. I hope you make me moderator
no avatar

Aser

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:19 pm
Right now I'm moderating a large servers with hundreds of people in it.I'm quite active on discord normally but even if I'm offline I respond to pings within an hour mostly. I been member of asphalt community since google+. Currently I'm Co-Leader of team Since I'm moderating on discord and know how to manage people I would be good addition to the moderating team.
no avatar

Aser

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:12 am
I forgot that..... My Id is ASER#6514
no avatar

hannahxx

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:47 pm
I am within the Japanese time zone, I do communicate English, I had been a moderator earlier than for various gaming communities, and web sites, and I’m typically on discord for over 6 hours an afternoon. I have been inside the Gameloft community for more or less 5-6 years, but I didn’t start gambling Gameloft video games as a good deal as I do now  till about 2 and a 1/2 years ago. I would like to be a mod so I might be capable of help different players with their inquiries to similarly their Gameloft experience. Thank you for your consideration
no avatar

Zenkyorno

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:50 pm
Hello dear Madam.
I live in Europe and my time zone is GMT+1.
I can speak English, speak Benglai, understand hindi/urdu, and can speak in french as well.
I have been a moderator in numerous other servers and I believe I have a good knowledge about moderation. And I am active for around 12 hours a day and I am quick to reply to any messages I receive or pings I get. 
As of recent timees I used to be an admin in Feuerrm's discord server before I retired.
As for the Asphalt franchise, I started 2.5 years ago with Asphalt 8 and I loved the game, and I was excited for the release of Asphalt 9 and so I installed Asphalt 9 the day it was officially launched for the global market.
I decided to apply to the moderation team because I believe that due to my experience in moderation I would be able to help in keeping the server in check when other mods aren't online. And I have a high desire to help other people's inquiries. 
I play on android and my details is "Zenkyorno#5276"

Rulue

Windows PC

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:03 pm
Hello there.

I would like to apply for the moderator role.

I'm in GMT +8 (I currently live in Malaysia).
I mainly speak English.
I usually active for couple of hours, take a break, and regaining activity on Discord a day. I can moderate anything especially deleting any offensive posts and warn/ban any users who break the rules.
I joined this forum community while I started playing Asphalt 9 since last year.
I play on Windows PC.
My user ID is Rulue#9697

Best regards, Rulue
no avatar

hQTao

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Hello, I’m interested in helping the official A9 server out!

Timezone: GMT -7 (Currently living in the Southwest USA)

Language: English with some Spanish, can understand Russian and German too.

I’m fairly active on Discord for a couple to few hours every day. I have prior experience in other servers as a mod/admin.

I’m already active on the A9 server, which I’ve been on for a couple of months now. I’ve been playing the game since it launched globally last year, and have learned plenty from managing and co-managing various clubs.

Platform: iOS, though I plan to move over to Switch when A9 releases there.

My Discord ID is hQTao#3925, and I hope to be able to contribute to the A9 server!