Discord Moderators Needed!

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:47 am
I would like to apply for the position of discord monitor:

I do not have the resume' of many of the individuals who have previously applied here but, on the advice of my parole officer, I am being open and honest about my background.
I have just been released from prison after serving 6 years for manslaughter.
I killed my wife's lover.
My parole officer (who suggested I should take on some volunteer work to assist in my return to the current paid work environment) said "just remember if you had been in Texas you would be a hero, unfortunately here in Ontario you are a pariah".

I live in the EST Time Zone.
I speak English and Quebecois.
In Prison (because of my psychology background) I was senior consultant to the Prison's Psycho Analysis Forum
I am active daily on discord, but only on my Teams Discord area.
I have been part of the A9 Forum Community for 6 months,
You asked why I think I would be a good addition to the Discord Team … well
I am 74 years old so I know some sh*t
I have a degree in Industrial Design from the Ontario College of art.
A Diploma in psychology from the Ontario Department of Reforms
A Diploma from Sheridan College in Social Statistics.
A Diploma from Sheridan College in Technical Writing.
A Masters Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from U of T.
As my current wife often says (at parties when she has had a few drinks) "my husband is a jerkoff of all trades and a masterb*ter of none" ….. them's the breaks I guess?

I am on the Windows platform.
I have no clue what my Discord ID would be. My Team captain sent me a link to Team Discord and there I was. I still have no clue how I would get from Team Discord to Home Discord but even at 74 I think I could learn. ;)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)
no avatar

Driver 7129

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm
Hi there...!!

The timezone for me is GMT +5:30.
I speak Hindi and English.
Currently, I haven't been assigned as a moderator.
But I wanna be one of them.
I am active at evening as well as around after 9pm IST.
I have been a part of your community since 5 months.
The point of the position of moderator is to take sure that the players are having a good time, and to increase the quality and reputation of the game server and I'll serve the same.
I play on Android.
My discord ID: Driver 7129#9174 .

Taercenn

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:29 am
A brain dead pet rock could do a better job moderating your Discord server than some of these power abusing, ego maniacs you currently have trolling people in Discord. I would honestly stay the hell away from the current server, as it is a tossup as to what they may or may not punish people for.
Deleted

Deleted

ForceOfNature360

Windows PC

Wed May 29, 2019 10:48 pm
Hello, my time zone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I speak English.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other modarating experience includes being a Mod and an Admin on a few games, including Discord on many servers, my time spent moderating was 3 years, but i'm currently looking to continue sharing my skills around to help and keep things in control, it's kinda like a job to me but i don't abuse my power or let moderating on a server go straight to my head and block me out from everything else, i'm very good at it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm active on Discord every weekday from 9AM to 7PM, i'm not online on weekends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been a part of the Gameloft community for 9 years and played games during that time, i think i'd be a great help and addition to the team considering my moderating skills and i would like to help the Gameloft community grow to be at it's best, the games are amazing and Asphalt 9 is one of the best games i've played from you all, it's the first among my favourite games, i play it every day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I play on Windows because it's much easier for me, i like computers too so i always play on it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Discord ID is ForceOfNature360#0088.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience your wonderful community, you're all awesome and you do such amazing work.

Taercenn

Windows PC

Thu May 30, 2019 3:12 am
Not looking to become a mod. Just wanted to ask you guys to stop spamming the Discord server invite to me in-game if I can't join the server. I said happy birthday in a GIF and then used a negative reaction in response to being muted. 

Who does one talk to about getting that ban lifted anyways?

Prior to that, I had never had an issue, in Discord, in ~4 years of using it in everything from this game to World of Warcraft etc. I find it hard to believe that people can be reported in the server, but can't defend against such invalid reports in the server.
Deleted

Deleted
no avatar

Generic-nt

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:15 am
Hello Mina, 

I currently live in est time zone.
I can speak English fluently as well as a bit of French.
I have a decent amount of discord moderator experience, having moderated in several discord’s including 2 large discords with several hundreds of users. 
I am active all the days of the week from 8am to 12am.

I have been a player of the asphalt series since 2012 and a member of the asphalt 9 community since the release of the game in 2018. I have committed 6-7 months into leading a team and plan to keep playing.

I think I would be a good addition to the discord team because I have a good amount of experience managing people and calming down situations, as well as I am very active on discord.

I play on ios and my discord id is: Generic-nt#6194

Looking forward to hopefully helping out in the discord : )
no avatar

Diesel TTA

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:39 am
Hi

I live in Sri Lanka my time zone is +5.30
Ilmy 2nd language is English and I am really good at it
I have a good amount of experience as a discord moderator and some on others too 
I'm active every time on discord like 6 to 7 hrs more at least and I'm online except  10pm to 4 am rest of the time I'm online 
I'm, playing on android and I'm still keep on playing I'm, a mod in a big club and once a leader 
   I wish to help you with problem with the spamers and other problems everyone is having because Im always online and a one ping is enough to reach me so I can mute/ban  The spamers to keep the server clean for everyone 

Discord ID :- TTA#7389

Taercenn

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Deleted

Deleted
no avatar

KalyanSM

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 pm
Hey Mina, Still recruiting? 8-)
no avatar

ArtemisDC46

Windows PC

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:31 am
Hi! Here is my application
 What timezone do you currently live in? GMC-7 US.  
What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
I speak English and some Spanish.  
Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord). Yes, I am a club leader and have lots of experience with moderating other servers as well. I am in admin in a couple other servers. Outside of discord I do have experience with making sure everyone is in the place they should be in.
 Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
I
am normally on every day as much as possible since I have to keep up with leading my club and looking at requests that I receive in dms.  I am roughly on at least 5-6 hours a day on discord if not more. 
How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
 I have started playing Asphalt 9 since the original soft launch, and joined the discord around when the game launched. I think I would be a good addition to the discord team because I have want to be able to help people get to the right chats if they start posting in the wrong ones.  I also want to help limit the spam that is put in some channels because not all mods see that and I would like to help out and fix that.  I mainly want to moderate cause I love helping people out and I feel like I could be a great addition to the discord team.  
Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?  IOS.  
What is your Discord ID? ArtemisDC46 (#4027)