no avatar

RM™ Zeus_Tracer

Windows PC

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Hey I'm King K. Tracer / RM™ Zeus_Tracer and actually I'd like to take part in as a Moderator in Asphalt 9 Official Discord sercer.

# I live In the U.S. , my time zone is CDT – Central Daylight Time / Central Daylight Saving Time (Daylight Saving Time)
# I can speak/ type/ write perfect English . I can also speak Bengali and I can read Arabic.
# I don't have experience as a Moderator, but I would like to
# I am active and spend quite sum time on discord on a daily basis.
# I've been part of A9 discord community since i joined Road Masters™ and i have been checking on both servers and trying so see if there is         anything I could help with ,bc having an extra hand eases the work on a lot of people so i don't mind helping out. I am pretty good with computers     and i have tried alot of things with discord so i know what i am doing pretty much and im great with instructions and i will not be rude to any             players.
#I I used to play IOS but i moved to WINDOWS and it's permanent . I moved to windows not too long ago tho so i don't have well as much resouces as the ones thats played since the game launched ,however i would like to say my experience and skill is on par
# I will be leaving my discord ID here thanks! My Discord ID is RM™ Zeus_Tracer#5999

Taercenn

Windows PC

Tue May 12, 2020 6:00 pm
I would not mod that piece of **** Discord server if you paid me. Toxic pool of bowlsheet. None of the A9 staff participates in Discord chat, bunch of useless twatts. They are too busy finding new ways to scam you out of your money.
no avatar

Asp_WidowHfd

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 20, 2020 2:20 pm
Mina and Deniss! You guys is out of your mind! Again want the 4 thousand dollar for Jesko again! I’m so sick and tired! You guys are worse developers! Others games can make the Everyone get Jesko and now u guys can’t! You guys are worse Moderator and order ruined

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed May 20, 2020 11:55 pm
They misspelled it. It should read Modera-pe-rs!
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)

Taercenn

Windows PC

Thu May 21, 2020 6:31 pm
Dear Mina,

You should go f.u.q. yourself. All but-hurt about opinions. Catch the covid, Ghengis Kunt

aurelian

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 22, 2020 1:14 pm
Asp_WidowHfd wrote:
Mina and Deniss! You guys is out of your mind! Again want the 4 thousand dollar for Jesko again! I’m so sick and tired! You guys are worse developers! Others games can make the Everyone get Jesko and now u guys can’t! You guys are worse Moderator and order ruined

Do I understand this is a joke? Seriously?
Orale   Compadre  .........I only spend 40 dollars a year and I find it a lot .....

Woo Jin

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 31, 2020 4:02 pm
Due to the antics certain individual created on discord I believe this is in due order..

- Live in GMT+0 (United Kingdom) but I am online at different times and time zones

- Latvian, Russian, English, German
- Have been managing communities, discords etc for about 14-15 years in different video games
- I'm roughtly active in-game about 10-15 hours a day on average basis which is same activness for discord considering I use both in same time (more or less)
- Been Playing the game for about 2 months or more and I think I could be good part of the discord moderation team to keep an eye on discord when others are not present. Been "behaving" rather exceptionally well as well apart from the few infractions I was unaware of that they can create infractions.
- I play on Android only at the moment, but considering to play on Windows at one or other stage as I really like the game.
- Woo#1934

sombrero11

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:27 pm
My timezone is GMT-4 (United States.) I am online most of the day.
I am English and Spanish.
I have been managing some communites for 4 years.
I'm active in games for more than 9 hours per day on average.
I've been playing since the game had released in 2018. I would make a great addition to the mod team because I know I am able to watch for anything out of place, and discipline rule-breakers whenever necessary.
I am playing on iOS.
My Discord ID is z_power#1863
no avatar

Mikipack23

Windows PC

- What timezone do you currently live in- IST.
- What languages do you speak- English
- Do you have any experience as a moderator - Yes, I have been a moderator in many  games as well as discord too, I have a lot of experience in it.
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis - Very active, I am active on my discord pretty much the whole day.
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team- If you choose me, I would work very well with others as a team as team work gives success,
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows - I play on windows.
- What is your Discord ID - WashUrHandsOrIWillFloodUrDM's#5876
Thank you.
no avatar

Ollie23

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:31 pm
@Mina_FromGameloft - can you help me please! I got banned from the official discord and GL customer services told me to get in touch with you. My ban was without warning and not justified, especially as the guy before me was posting 911 memes with bin laden and is still on the server! I feel I might of gotten mixed up with him even though we are not friends in anyway