Eurobeat Racer

Apple (iOS)

NV, USA

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:13 am
- My timezone is Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)
- I speak fluent English and a little Spanish
- I have experience moderating on Discord and as a sort of moderator's assistant on various forums
- I'm active on Discord on a nearly daily basis, with roughly 3 to 4 hours online each day
- I've been a part of the A9 Discord community for around 4-5 months, and I feel I'd make an excellent addition to the moderation team due to my casual but strict attitude when moderating as well as my constant active on the Discord
- I play on the iOS platform
- My Discord ID is Knight9501 #8075 or 381123086998568960

I am age 19 and able to provide verification of age if needed.
no avatar

W0lfie

Windows PC

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:25 pm
I live in GMT time zone;
I speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, some French and some Italian;
I have experience by moderating others servers related to A9, i got 45 years old, and i'm a responsible and assertive person;
I'm active on Discord on a daily basis for more than 7/8 hours a day;
I've been part of A9 community since almost the beggining of the A9, i'm good with colecting and analysing data, good with relations and very correct and educated, what makes me a very respected member of A9 community, all over other club servers. I think i could add value to the team so that's why i'm applying to these position;
hope this will got the best answer from ur part
sincerely yours
Pro™| Wolfie#9777

legend-driver

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:30 am
Hello👋,
My current Timezone is (GMT+3),
The languages i know is (English/Arabic/Kurdish),
About having an experience of moderation, not that much, but taking care of rooms and kick or mute (Toxic,hacker) members that Break the rules in specific rooms or the entire server, and removing Restricted Emotes on Any type of messages and give guilds and talking about the importance of rules to newbie members, should be applied on any type of servers so we can have a friendly server for everyone, anywhere.
Since i knew that Asphalt 9 does have a Discord Server, i joined it to discover more about the game,
And since then, i was 1 hour active on it at least.
i joined this server for like more than 8 months, and the reason of asking for that is because of those times when all of moderates are offline, the toxic and hacker related stuff is getting talked about more than usual, even a hacker talked and showed his hacked version of the game, he was free to talk for like 20 to 30 minutes until one of the mods came and set a limit to him, so having more active mods = less bad members having the chance to come and break rules of the server, while we can know that adding non Professional members or someone who can't understand English so much can lead to the same way.
Playing on Android Since December 2018.
Discord ID: (423930769493327873) or (RpM™Legend_Driver#9384)
Thanks for giving this chance...😄
no avatar

gamecrazier

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:52 am
I'm new to this forum can i also become moderator ?
no avatar

DavidL

Windows PC

United States

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:45 pm
I had joined it :)

sombrero11

Windows PC

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:50 pm
My timezone is EST.
I speak english, and spanish.
I have experience as a moderator on other games I play regularly.
I'm active on discord every day.
I've been part of the community for over a year. I would make a good addition to the team since I would like to help regulate activity in the server for my spare time.
I play on iOS.
xenon#1863

Ankan2

Windows PC

Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:33 pm
Hello Mina and everyone else! I will be gladly happy to apply for the Moderators role in Asphalt 9 Official Discord server.
-What timezone do you currently live in?

I live in GMT +5:30. India to be exact.
-What languages do you speak?

I mainly speak English with everyone, rest include Hindi, Bengali, a bit of Romanian and French.
-Do you have any experience as a Moderator?

Yes, I am a former owner of my own Discord server related to arcade racing games. Besides that I am a current admin of my Facebook groups as well.
-Roughly how active are you on Discord on a Daily Basis?

I roughly spend 9-12 hours of my day in Discord on a daily basis. The active time varies accordingly on daily chores to do.
-How long have you been a part of our Community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?

I have been into this Racing game Community since 2018, specifically when I started playing Asphalt 9 : Legends. The main reason behind joining as a Moderator is to guide new people in the server to let them accustom to the rules/regulations. In accordance with the community overall as well so that a proper atmosphere may be present.
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?

I am a Windows player since November 2018.
- What is your Discord ID?

Ankan#5928
Extra - In case you recognized me we had some conversations in the Discord server quite a lot of times.

I am hoping for an early response thank you for your consideration.
no avatar

GBRSC

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:12 pm
Hi

What timezone do you currently live in? :- GMT + 5:30
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!) :- I am fluent in English
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)? :- yes I have been a moderator before in Discord as well as real life in many professional courses.
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?:- I am on Discord for 2-4 hrs daily
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?:- I have been playing A9 since November 2018. Before that I played A8 and then Asphalt Extreme.
I want to be a moderator to resolve any queries if the emerge and be helpful to the team. This game has given me entertainment since so many years , I want to return back the favor any way I can
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?:- I play on Android
- What is your Discord ID?:- #4268
no avatar

sukairain

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:02 am
Hey, Mina and the Asphalt Team! I'd like to take part in as a Moderator in Asphalt 9 Official Discord server.

-I live Vietnam, my timezone is GMT +7.
-My primary language is Vietnamese, but I mainly speak English with everyone.
-Yes, I have experiences as a Moderator, I have a community discord server of my own related to games in general, I'm currently an Admin in one of my friend's server.
-I spend my time on Discord all day on a daily basis.
-I've been part of the Community since the game was at its first launch. The reason why I want to be a Moderator is to help other people when they're in need, and guide new players, keep the server clean in order to make a fun and friendly atmosphere.
-I mainly play on Android, I rarely play on Windows.
-My Discord ID is sukairain#5794

I look forwards to your response and thank you for reading.
no avatar

adewygfoy3gfoerigfiu45

Windows Phone

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:31 pm
i would like to be a moderation discord id Subscribe to lazarbeam