Rulue

Windows PC

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:03 pm
Hello there.

I would like to apply for the moderator role.

I'm in GMT +8 (I currently live in Malaysia).
I mainly speak English.
I usually active for couple of hours, take a break, and regaining activity on Discord a day. I can moderate anything especially deleting any offensive posts and warn/ban any users who break the rules.
I joined this forum community while I started playing Asphalt 9 since last year.
I play on Windows PC.
My user ID is Rulue#9697

Best regards, Rulue
no avatar

hQTao

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:49 pm
Hello, I’m interested in helping the official A9 server out!

Timezone: GMT -7 (Currently living in the Southwest USA)

Language: English with some Spanish, can understand Russian and German too.

I’m fairly active on Discord for a couple to few hours every day. I have prior experience in other servers as a mod/admin.

I’m already active on the A9 server, which I’ve been on for a couple of months now. I’ve been playing the game since it launched globally last year, and have learned plenty from managing and co-managing various clubs.

Platform: iOS, though I plan to move over to Switch when A9 releases there.

My Discord ID is hQTao#3925, and I hope to be able to contribute to the A9 server!
no avatar

Amit Somkuwar

Windows PC

Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:14 pm
I live in INDIA, time zone is GMT+5:30.
I can speak English and hindi is my mother tongue.
I been moderating on discord since November 2018, Right now I'm moderating One server with hundreds of people in it.
I'm quite active on discord even if I'm offline I respond to pings within an hour mostly.
I started playing asphalt 8 and later on shifted to A9 when it was released.
Currently I'm Co-Leader of team, we have 2 clubs on top 100 trying to get 3rd soon.
Since I'm moderating on discord and know how to manage people I would be good addition to the moderating team.
I play on Windows and my discord id is 「𝕋𝕃」AmiT#6981
Best regards, AmiT
no avatar

Aser

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 am
-What timezone do currently live in?
*My timezone is : Africa/cairo 

-what languages do you speak?

*I speak : (English, Arabic and French) fluently. 

-do you have any experience as a moderator? 

*Yes I have experience as a moderator, I actually have been a moderator in many servers on discord app and in so many apps. 

-roughly how active are you on discord on a daily basis? 

*Iam so active on discord. 

-how long have you been a part in our  community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team? 

*I have been a part in your community for 2 years and a part of the asphalt 9 discord server for 3 months, i think that I will be a good addition to the Discord team because Iam a good moderator.

-Do play on Android, Ios or Windows? 

* I play on the 3 platforms (android, ios and Windows). 

-what is your discord id? 

*my discord id is : 585721057936408605
My discord tag is : #6514
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:03 pm
I live in central time zone, and only speak english. I would be interested in becoming a moderator because I want to do something to fight the cheater and hacker's that are ruining a wonderful game.. Myself along with a lot of good honest players are tired of losing to the hacker's, and cheaters. I am a housewife, and can devote the time to make sure that they hackers are turned into the people who can ban them, I would also make a poit to let the honest players know that they are not recording and reporting the hacker's for nothing.. I strongly feel that if everyone knew that a player was actually ban for hacking it would not only encourage more to report, but would disencourage anyone from cheating because they can actually see that a player was really ban for it....  People need to know that gameloft is on their side, and do not support the cheater's as a lot of the players are assuming.. Just read some of the comments, 98 % of your honest players feel that gameloft doesn't care about them.. I would do my best to ensure them that gameloft does care about them, and cheating is no longer tolarated.. So if you really want someone who wants to put the true intrest of this game first, and combat cheater's, than give me a thought...
no avatar

hardwellmouad

Windows PC

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:43 pm
Hey Mina  :)
- What timezone do you currently live in?
GMT +1 (Right now due to summer time)
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
English i understand french and speak some bit turkish ^^

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
yes i already hosting as a moderator in some servers discord ^^

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Actually i play all day im so active right now 

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
i joined in january 2019 in a9 server discord , but i played a lot of gameloft games (Asphalt 8, Gangstar vegas) , i love Asphalt 9 so much &  im addicted with this game so much 

- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
I play in windows is my default Platform , also i play in android but not too much just if i was in trip or i can take laptop with me
 - What is your Discord ID?

ME™#3649
I Would really apreciate it to join the team why not to be in part with this awesome team and support other players on discord

Best regards
Mouad
no avatar

Jhonmicky

Amazon TV

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:56 am
- What timezone do you currently live in?
Austria UTC+1
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
german and almost perfect english
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
I've moderated around 20 discord servers ranging from small personal servers to huge official servers
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
about 5-7 hours a day
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I joined the discord a few weeks ago but I've been a loyal player of asphalt games for over 4 years now
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
android
- What is your Discord ID???
no avatar

Ramond

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:43 pm
My time zone - UTC+5:30 ( INDIA)
Language - ENGLISH + HINDI (as indian gaming is growing i think i m best moderator for my peoples)
Experience - Nope but wanted to be;)
Active - I don't knw i never counted maybe 2 3 hours
I ve been playing games since i was at the age of 15 (playing all games like mc4 mc5 means all types of fps games ; adventures games and my life racing games like asphalt 8 ; nfs ; and presently asphalt legends been active when it get released 😻 i have also a club and our club is in top 200 position and i m an owner😹😎

Soo i ll doing grt with u guys and also i m fresher too

Gameplay - Android
My ID -#9995(hemant) <- my original name😎😎