Google Play (Android)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:06 pm
Hello there!
Greetings from India!

My current timezone is GMT+5:30

I am fluent in English, Tamil and little Hindi

No I don't have experience as a moderator but I'm ready to learn and do my best

I'm active for about 5-6 hours a day , and more during weekends (yes I spend most of my time on the internet ) I don't have a life:-(

I am currently playing on Android

My discord ID is The Milehunter#7490
no avatar

Glyn Williams

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:12 pm
- What timezone do you currently live in? GMT + 0 ( Uk, South Wales. ) 
- What languages do you speak? English, Welsh and a little bit of french. 
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)? I have modderated servial gaming coumminty websites in the past, I am not currently modderating anyting In perticualr. 
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis? 10 hours plus on a daily basis - 8am - 6pm+ ( GMT ) usually on later. 
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team? I have been playing A9 since launch and that's when I joined the Gameloft community. I have since been a member of the discord channel and seeing the feedback and informantion from other players. I feel as a moderator with previous expericene and a lot of time to give I can communicate with the community more frequently and get the correct information to players, with this it means I  spend a lot of time in the discord sever. 
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows? Andriod ( phone ). Discord - ( Apple Mac laptop ).
- What is your Discord ID? Mad King Glyn#0692

Punker

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:11 am
- What timezone do you currently live in?
Austria UTC+1
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
german and almost perfect english
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
I've moderated around 20 discord servers ranging from small personal servers to huge official servers
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
about 5-7 hours a day
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I joined the discord a few weeks ago but I've been a loyal player of asphalt games for over 4 years now
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
android
- What is your Discord ID?
punker#4117
no avatar

William Jonsson

Windows PC

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:54 pm
Hi there :)

- What timezone do you currently live in?
I live in UTC +2.

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
I speak English and Swedish.

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
Yes, I am moderator in a fan made server for the crew 2 with over 4k member.(Devs are in there too) 

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
I am very active. Usually about 8 hours. 

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I have been part of the A8 community since beginning of 2016. A9 since the launch. Playing A9 a lot and would like to be more active in the community. I have a lot free time and would love to have something to do in that time. 

- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
I play on Windows.

- What is your Discord ID?
ƒ∂ѕ Cнєєᴢƴ#3647

Would love to be moderator :)
no avatar

Kkakarott

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:48 am
My time zone - UTC+5:30 ( INDIA)
Language - ENGLISH + HINDI (as indian gaming is growing i think i m best moderator for my peoples)
Experience - Nope but wanted to be;)
Active - I don't knw i never counted maybe 2 3 hours(
I ve been playing games since i was at the age of 15 (playing all games like mc4 mc5 means all types of fps games ; adventures games and my life racing games like asphalt 8 ; nfs ; and presently asphalt legends been active when it get released 😻 i have also a club and our club is in top 200 position and i m an owner😹😎

Soo i ll doing grt with u guys and also i m fresher too

Gameplay - Android
My ID -#9995(hemant) <- my original name😎😎
no avatar

Dev_X

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:30 am
I wanna be a mod.

exzo

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:19 pm
Timezone: CET (UTC+1)
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
Experience: 2 years as a moderator in Galaxy Legend mobile game
Activity: my discord is up whole day, i.e. 8AM - 11PM
How long have you been a part of community: joined Discord server around 2 months ago. Been playing Asphalt games for more than 10 years. Very often I see that rules are not obeyed. People spam around, use profanity words avoiding bot filters, etc. I'm willing to correct that. Also I'd really love to take more active part in reporting cheaters, since now it takes way too long to get rid of blatant hackers.
Platform: Android
Discord ID: exzo#2474
no avatar

a9fiend

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am
Hah the exzo guy has spammed, used workarounds for profanity, and admitted to hacking. Do the community a favor and keep that in mind please!
no avatar

SC™️/TriCøre

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:45 pm
Hello Devs! I’d like to send an early application to be a moderator!

My Timezone is Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7)

I speak English with limited Spanish, am also trying to learn Russian

Experience: I’ve created and managed a few discord servers since September of last year, I currently moderate two servers.

Activity: my times vary, but I’m consistently online for roughly 3-4 hours a day.

Community: I’ve been playing Asphalt 9 since the global launch back in September, and have been in the Asphalt 9 server for about the same amount of time (just under a different account cuz I love making new accounts for some bizarre reason lol)
I’ve been playing Asphalt games since Asphalt 7, and played a lot of Asphalt 8.

Why I’d be a good choice for Moderator: I love to enforce rules, I love it with a passion. I spend a lot of my time on discord hanging around on the servers I moderate, seeing what’s going on and if I need to do anything. Also, I already check the Asphalt 9 discord server multiple times a day, so why not also give me a job I love doing? I always stay on top of my servers, and crack down hard on anyone not following the rules. Being a mod on the Asphalt 9 server would be absolutely splendid, and I would be kept rather busy, knowing the server.

Platform: iOS
Discord: SC™️/TriCøre#7598
(P.S. I said early application because I’m 17 right now. I’ll be turning 18 on March 13th)
no avatar

matthew612

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:55 am
hi 
im trying to connect to asphalt 9 server discord 
but it says the link is invalid or expired 
my friend tried gets the same error