no avatar

Roshizzle24

Google Play (Android)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:38 pm
Hi there! Im am asphalt player who is very active on discord!
What timezone do you currently live in?
A: Eastern Standard Pacific time

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
A: English
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
A:I am actually a adminstator/moderator in 3 different servers! I administrate on my Club server called Galaxis, on another club server called Shadow knights, and I am a administrator for a server called allegiance which is a group of a9 clubs working together!

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
A: Im normally on discord for about 15 hours a day!

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
A:I have been in the asphalt community since the game lauched and have been part of the gameloft communitly for many years! I think I would be a great moderator because the amount of experience I have and the amount of people I know. I know many people would vouch for me to become a mod! 

- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
A: I currently play on Android 

- What is your Discord ID?
A: Roshizzle24#2627 
no avatar

Jsps

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:48 pm
hey there , I'm Jaspreet aka Jsps , I'm currently in IST ( INDIAN STANDARD TIME ), I can obviously speak English well , moreover I can also speek Punjabi and Hindi, I'm currently managing a channel on telegram , I'm also a android developer , I'm like 3-4 hours active on discord , I'm a part of Gameloft community from asphalt 9 , as i mentioned above imI having a solid experience in managing things , i play on Android , RpM_Jsps#3401
no avatar

RpM_hgate95

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 pm
i am from india, i am basically 24 hour online on asphalt 9 discord, i have been a mod on various youtube channels of my friends and also of many channels that do regular live stream  i am on android platform and member of a very reputed club the rpm team my id on this discord is RpM_hgate95 #7653 and also i chat well thats y i am at lvl 22 and rank 36 on a9 server  i always make chat positive and discuss a lot with developers basically arritmia  it would be a very good opportunity to become mod of such a prestigious channel and wonderful game. i have played a6 a7 asphalt nitro and a8 for 3 years but i joined asphalt community in a9 basically
no avatar

Mohammad Hamza

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:17 pm
Hi there, i would like to apply for the moderator post on gameloft's discord server. Here are my details-
my timezone is indian standard time (+5:30 gmt).
I can talk, type and understand English fluently. 
As for my experience as an admin/moderator, i have been serving as a moderator to modern combat 5's biggest facebook group(50k strong) since 4 years, i have served as an admin in tekken mobile's facebook group too with 10k members and also as an admin in call of duty's discord group.
I check asphalt server on discord almost every 2 hours for news and fun.
i joined the discord server in October this year and started playing asphalt from late September. 
I currently play on android. 
​my discord id is: 
I hope i get selected😁
no avatar

bajeess

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:51 pm
;)
no avatar

msbah1996on

Windows PC

Malaysia

Hi. I'm willing to add me as a moderator if you willing to for a moderator on Asphalt 9: Legends on Discord. Here are my answers you ask for.

I'm in the Malaysia Time Zone (GMT/UTC+8) and I speak English and Malay, but I speak English often in the community that I invited to. I am a moderator of any invited-wikis, including Oggy and the Cockroaches Wiki on FANDOM and Oggy and the Cockroaches on Reddit as msbah1996on. I'm active on Discord at night in my country to check for post updates and occasionally write my post on invited servers. I'm already joined on A9 Discord server for approx 110 days as for this post. I think it's pretty good for me since I find someone who breaks the rules, especially posting on the wrong channel and sometimes advice/suggestion reply to the player(s) who report shortly/without proofing the player(s) that are really hackers via their gameplay since I'm also tracking for hackers who are cheating in the game when I'm playing and recording the entire race. I'm playing Asphalt 9: Legends on Windows and Android, but I play on Windows more progressive than Android. Finally, my Discord ID is msbah1996on#6623. DM me if I'm eligible. The rest, I won't talk long since it takes longer for me to finish my sentences.

Thanks for your consideration.
no avatar

Darvs

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:32 pm
Hye I am interested in becoming a mod.. 
my username on discord is Darvs and in asphalt 9 discord nickname is Android , I know English and Hindi and am active on discord for Max 7-8 hours .. my time one is +5:30 ist (Indian standard time )
I have been mod in a past discord server and know stuff about being a mod ... I hope you guys consider me 
Thank you
no avatar

BT-App Media

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:27 pm
- My timezone is GMT +7
- English, Vietnamese
- Yes, (Discord) i own one server and mods on servers and Youtube stream.
- Usually 5 hours in working days, 6 hours weekend
- Roughly 1 month, i think i need to make some contribution and some dedication to Gameloft, having been with GL since Asphalt 6
- Windows
- My discord ID tag is: #9170
no avatar

Kavinjebastin

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:06 pm
Hello there!
Greetings from India!

My current timezone is GMT+5:30

I am fluent in English, Tamil and little Hindi

No I don't have experience as a moderator but I'm ready to learn and do my best

I'm active for about 5-6 hours a day , and more during weekends (yes I spend most of my time on the internet ) I don't have a life:-(

I am currently playing on Android

My discord ID is The Milehunter#7490
no avatar

Glyn Williams

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:12 pm
- What timezone do you currently live in? GMT + 0 ( Uk, South Wales. ) 
- What languages do you speak? English, Welsh and a little bit of french. 
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)? I have modderated servial gaming coumminty websites in the past, I am not currently modderating anyting In perticualr. 
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis? 10 hours plus on a daily basis - 8am - 6pm+ ( GMT ) usually on later. 
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team? I have been playing A9 since launch and that's when I joined the Gameloft community. I have since been a member of the discord channel and seeing the feedback and informantion from other players. I feel as a moderator with previous expericene and a lot of time to give I can communicate with the community more frequently and get the correct information to players, with this it means I  spend a lot of time in the discord sever. 
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows? Andriod ( phone ). Discord - ( Apple Mac laptop ).
- What is your Discord ID? Mad King Glyn#0692