Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

wheeleged medic

Windows PC

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm
so I live in UTC+3
I speak english,french,arabic
Yes I have experience in moderating already moderated in whatsapp an still moderating in discord
am online for 6 hours each day approximately
i am new to your community.I think of this because i speak the most spoken languages and bcs of the hours that I am avaible in and bcs that i know everything about bots and oh i forgot bcs I am cute(XD)
I play on android and windows.
Kind regards
PS:If you know to have more info DM me(direct message me)

Strider Stryker

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:16 am
- What timezone do you currently live in?
Central Time Zone

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
English, Spanish (a little), and Chinese.

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
I’ve been a Moderator from two servers I made from Discord.

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Once a daily, but inactive when doing college assignments.

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I’ve been to this server for 2 months. I set up bots and I make sure that everything in this server is ok. And I make sure that no one cyberbullies from one to another.

- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
iOS

- What is your Discord ID?
Strider Stryos Stryker #2585

Thank you, but if you have any questions, DM me.

Btw, I’m 18 years old and my birthday is on November 4.

Seth.

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:03 pm
     I live in Germany right now. UTC +1

German is my mothertongue. Iam also very good / fluent in English. I was one year abroad in Australia aswell.

Yes I do! I have been a reddit mod twice, and Iam also familiar with the discord commands. I was a mod before in a Discord-Server, but became inactive when I went on my year abroad in Australia. Iam back now and happily take on new responsibilities!

I am very active on Discord. I use Discord for everything, all of my communities and friends use it. It is always open on my second monitor, while gaming, learning or similiar. Iam most of the time on my pc starting from 3 p.m. and online until 1am most of the time. Earlier and  longer on the weekends.

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I joined Asphalt 9 right at the moment when it softlaunched in Australia, and I kept playing it in Germany! I know a lot about the game and enjoying it ever since! Made friends along the way and joined an awesome club. I only joined the Asphalt 9 Discord reccently and would love to participate in the growth of this community and make sure everyone keeps the atmosphere on a kind and respectful level. Iam confident that I can handle the task of a Moderator in a mature and professional way! I won´t disappoint, especially with my experience, knowledge of the game and the motivation to make this community grow! I also played Asphalt 8 actively for almost 2 years!

iOS and recently also started on Windows.

About me:
Iam a 19 year old college student, studying economic computer science in Germany! I love to meet new people and I fell in love with gaming since I hold the Gameboy colour back in the day ;)

My contact on Discord is Seth#0574, feel free to message me for questions!

Thank you for reading!
no avatar

Therecanonlybe1

Windows PC

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:31 pm
* What timezone do you currently live in?
     Not Applicable - Space

* What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
     English is my primary language -Please note that this is to accomodate you. But also, may I point that I also speak and write French [95%], Japanese [50%] and Kilngon [101%], and about hundreds ancient languages long forgotten by your generation.

* Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
     Yes. In many parts of the galaxy we had to monitor and moderate life. The Galactic Alliance of this system has once nomitated me to oversee the evolution of life on Mars - Look at Mars today. Every single trace of life is no more, They all evolved to multidimensional beings because of I.

* Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?

Quite active. I have no conception of time as humans. We think of Supereons and so I might be online forever! However... duty calls during mating seasons. It is an imperial duty to my rank -The female gender reigns Supreme indeed.

* How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?

I have been part of your intriguing world since the anouncement of A8 which I found very interesting and captivating, but the flame died quickly because of my work and the new human-like race we were creating in Sector 1-18-29 of your known universe. But let me re-assure you oh milady that Asphalt 9 has gotten me humble self to rebel and escape Imperial Orders and Commands to come back here and eat the fruit of Passion again. Your team has indeed lit the long forgotten dying flames of Mordor and awakened the humble child I once was.

* Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?

Windows PC. -This is the only OS allowed on our Mothership.

Thank you for your kind consideration and your time.
no avatar

DoubleNoise

Windows PC

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:26 pm
-UTC +1
-English,French,Italian
-Yes
-Active daily
-Been in discord since game launch as a lurker, but now I want to do more than that
-I play on Windows

Onii-Chan

Windows PC

Brasil

Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:28 am
1. UTC -3 (Brazil)
2. Portuguese and English
3. Yes, on Discord, Minecraft Servers and Facebook Groups
4. I'm online at Discord every night and early in the morning
5. I am a new member in the Asphalt 9 Discord community, but from what I understand of moderation, they are the part of the staff with less power, do mediations between members and administrators, and solve basic problems in the chat. I think it would be a good option for the community because I have Discord as my main social network, I use more than WhatsApp and Facebook, almost all my friends are in it, so I would not be slow to come if someone mentioned the position of the moderators, Other than that I've created several servers, I've helped people create and organize servers that have grown very large, so doubts about the organization of positions, permissions and bots I can respond quickly
6. Windows
7. 😏Onii-Chan dos Erogames😏[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]#8722       ID: 299942102283059211[/color]
Edvaldo Sérgio de Oliveira Filho

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:57 pm
@Therecanonlybe1: Two Yorkshire men with a sense of humour in one thread ….. truly amazing!!! :)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)

Danny - VG

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:07 pm
Hey! Here's my apply:

UTC +2 Eastern European Time

Yes, I'm speaking English pretty well.

Yes I have, I'm the owner of few Facebook groups with more than 25.000 members as a total.

As a full-time YouTuber, I'm spending a lot of time on the PC, so I'd say more than 15 hours per day, also including mobile use.

I've been on the A9 server since the worldwide release of the game, I think I will be good because I am very active on Discord and I'm willing to help anyone that's in need. Also my A9 tutorial videos are a lot of help for many fellow racers.

Windows.

Full username: Danny - VG#0767

Good luck to everybody!
Cheers!
no avatar

damian103ea

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm
Hello! Here's my application:

GMT +1 (Poland)

I'm fluent in both English and Polish.

Yes, on discord i run a server dedicated to my asphalt team, and also i am an admin on some asphalt related servers. I'm also a moderator on the unofficial asphalt wiki.

I spend a lot of time on discord daily, to keep up with requests and other things, so the most amount of time i'll be off discord is 2-3 hours, but usuallly i'm always online.

I have started playing Asphalt 9 since the original soft launch, and joined the discord around when the game launched. I think i would be a good addition to the discord team, as i see a lot of people either, posting in the wrong channels or spamming. I think i could help people by pointing them to the correct channels and stopping the unnecessary and unrelated spam in club recruitment channels.

iOS.

damianea103 (Supporting Kon)#6258

Milan Eric

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:25 pm
Hey!
In Germany, UTC +1

German and English fluent. I speak english every day with my foreign roommates. I also lived one year in Australia and New Zealand.

I use discord for everything, I was a moderator in an ArcheAge discord server (an MMORPG) and manage a Discord for friends (Iam familiar with the commands and some bots)

Basically always when Iam not out, my PC is running all the time when Iam home. Discord is usually on my second monitor. Weekend I would say all the time, cause I work on Uni stuff or game. Weekdays from 2pm to 11pm or sometimes longer.

I played A8 for years and started A9 during the softlaunch. I was one of the first discord users. Used the softlaunch forum frequently and Iam talkative in the discord. Often online when chaos breaks loose. Cause that is happening quite often right now.
Iam fair, positive and definitly ready to moderator and help out the community! Iam a asphalt fan since forever and only want it to grow more! Iam passionate about the game and would take the moderation serious and keep the discord in their rules!On the other side Iam a chill dude, 20 years, into gaming, studying computer science! I would consider myself mature and suitable for such position again!

iOS

fanth#6443

Thanks for listening! :)
I hope to hear from you!