no avatar

Samwad Bandekar

Google Play (Android)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:09 pm
Hello. My timezone is Indian standard time. 
I speak English and Hindi. 
It's my first time as a discord moderator. 
I am active for mostly 5 hours in a day.
I have been a part of the asphalt 9 discord community for more than a year and I am playing asphalt 9 for more than 2 years. I think I would be a good addition because it can help the team.
I play on Android.
My discord ID: Samwad#2946
Thanks

MasterGT

Windows PC

Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:14 pm
''MasterGT'' hello come in:))

RpM_Justin W

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 am
- The time zone that I live in is the Central Time Zone in the United States of America
- My language is English
- I have had previous moding experiences in RpM_Alex and TheHawtDawg1's streams on YouTube, as well as RpM's Official Discord.
- I am active on discord to some capacity on a daily basis.
- I have been part of the Asphalt Community since the days of Asphalt 7 Heat in 2012.
- I play on Android as my primary platform.
- My Discord ID is RpM_Justin#4172

Considering I have been in the A9 Discord since it first formed, I think I been in there long enough to try my hand at being a moderator. I would try to be as fair as possible and do what it takes to uphold the rules and order.
no avatar

KING_ZEPHER

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:45 am
1 Im mountain eastern time 
2 I speak English
3 I've managed servers and owned some while also moderated a daycare back in florida 
4 I play on andriod 
5 I would be a good fit because I Love the community and I want to help as much as I can and plus I'm glad I can watch this community grow And I do have some experience in modding 
7 #4142
8 I'm moderately active I have a job yes but it gets slow but I manage to squeeze in discord time alot here and there
no avatar

PinkWrldWve

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:02 am
-What timezone do you currently live in?
My current time zone eastern time zone
UTC-05:00 with daylight saving time (UTC-04:00)
-What languages do you speak?
Beside English I can speak Korean Chinese and Spanish 
-Do you have any experience as a moderator?
I did have some experience as a moderator but it was when i become a club moderator and did have to handle. 1. Behavior 2. Erase any forms of offensive content. And lastly made sure everyone dont break rules and made sure they had fun. This was in another game called Zgirls. 
-Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
I'm active around 4-6 hours a day and able to play on a separate device while watching what the server doing.

-How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the discord team? 
I been in the asphalt community for 2-3 months. And for one I think i would be a good addition because i  suggest other mode to mute certain people in the server that violets rules in the server and report to the MODS and often times when i asked people to stop spamming things they not supposed to..or help new players in need by directly giving them advice about the game for tricks and advice to improve their game play or answer their questions about something they ask and i always answer with sincerity and kindly about their questions. But when they ask questions I don't know about I'll always refer them to ask others in the server about it and help search his/hers answers. I also have multiple devices where I can see the chat while I'm playing Asphalt 9