Phantom Arcanist

Windows PC

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:36 pm
Platform: PC
Language: English, Russian, Armenian
Timezone: -7 mountain time

Heavy Discord user, on it every day all day when i work and do other things.
Asphalt veteran: Started from asphalt 5 and now in asphalt 9
IGN: Phantom
CLub: None so far
Car:
Owned:20/49
Max BP: 10/49
Max upgrade: 3/49
no avatar

SkyClashes

Windows PC

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 am
I currently live in Eastern Time -5. I speak only English. I have been on countless discords and know how to manage and make discord servers. I understand the responsibilities and need of active ness required. I can contribute at least 3 to 5 hours daily and are able to check in every so often throughout the day. I joined the gameloft community forum today, but I have enjoyed playing Asphalt 8 for many months. I have already spent time playing Asphalt 9 and look forward to being able to help out on the community discord and possibly if allowed, create events and more! Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Sky
no avatar

DESTROYA97

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:06 am
Hey Mina,
I would like to join your Discord Server, if it has been created. :)
I live in Germany, so my main language is German, but I speak English very well, because I almost joined international groups or servers for mobile games. :D
My timezone is UTC+2 Germany.
For several years I have experienced in being a mod in various FB groups, and it some FB Groups being an admin. Beginning this year have been using Discord, so I lead actually one Discord Server as an admin, and at 2 further servers I am a mod.
Respectively to Discord I am pretty active daily. I would say a minimum of 2 hrs till unlimited :D
I play Asphalt for a very long time, which began with Asphalt for much older Handheld devices :D
But on mobile devices I started with the launch of A8, but unfortunately had to stop playing for personal reasons. Then I started playing AX, I really love this game, the game engine and physics are really incredible. :)
But my favourite Asphalt part is now A9. A9 has a completely new game system, a much higher resolution and the "new" blueprint system which has been taken from AX. I like this new garage system, so it will be fun with A9. :)
I would be a good addition to the Discord mod team, because I am playing Asphalt for a long time, have knowledges in a leadership and have experiences to handle with Discord.

Kind regards
Sven aka DESTROYA97.

PS: I am 21 years old and my forum is similar to my ingame name. :)
no avatar

nixMWGD

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:07 pm
- What timezone do you currently live in?
MST UTC-7:00

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
English

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
I have a Discord server for my indie game development company and the community I am building around it, of which I am a moderator and admin of.

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
Every day. I primarily develop games all day and always have discord open or minimized and try to respond almost immediately to notifications.

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
The first Gameloft game I played was the original Modern Combat on the original iPod Touch. I stopped playing mobile games for a few years, but started playing Gameloft gamesagain after Asphalt 7 released and have played Asphalt 8, Xtreme, and 9 as well as all three major N.O.V.A. releases and Modern Combat 4 and 5. I also played Blitz Brigade for a while. I have not been a part of this community for that long though. I have a passion for video games (why I am starting my own game development company) and have at least some experience with most aspects of them (I've been an artist, programmer, storyboarder, animator, designer, composer, and am currently doing a bit of everything as needed to fill in when I lose team members, but designer, creative director, and programmer are my core jobs at the moment) so I think I would be helpful moderating a community for games because I have insight in the actual process of making games and a deeper understanding of how they actually work. I can be fun and creative but also no-nonsense and I think that would make me a good fit for being a moderator. I love the games you make and want to be a part of it, even if it's just moderating the Discord server.

I've spent a lot of time in online communities. My introduction to video game development was through making PSP Quake mods and I was always active on those forums (Halo Solitude anyone?) just chatting with people or discussing game development. I know proper internet etiquett and things to say/not to say so as to not hurt the community or the company image and I go out of my way to make sure everything I post anywhere on the internet is not reactionary but well thought out and well written.

- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
Primarily Android but I have played some games on Windows and just recently installed Asphalt 9 and reinstalled Blitz Brigade and Asphalt Xtreme on my Windows computer.
I also played N.O.V.A. on my PSP, having bought it almost immediately after it released on the PlayStation Network however many years ago that was.
And I hope to be playing Modern Combat 5 on my Nintendo Switch soon :)
(and Asphalt 9, Asphalt Xtreme, N.O.V.A. 3, and even Blitz Brigade if you all decide to really commit to the Switch and I really hope you will :) )
no avatar

xzachly7

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 pm
UTC-8 Pacifc Standard Time

I speak english and swedish.

I am currently a moderator on a fortnite players stream on Twitch as well as his own Discord. I also have experience moderating in the past playing Minecraft...

I’m on Discord everyday keeping up with friends and different communities I am a part of.

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
I’ve only recently joined the gameloft forums, however, I have been playing games such as N.O.V.A 3, all the asphalts after Asphalt 5 and Modern Combat.

I think I would be a great addition to the Gameloft Discord team because I have the experience required to fill the position whether it be how to interact with players and people or how to deal with certain situations. I feel that my active nature in the gaming community will pay off in the position of moderator. I have the skills developed from my IRL experiences that will be very useful when applied to Discord and in-game.

iOS.
no avatar

Sshaikh191

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 am
My name is Sultan and I do speak English and live on then East Coast of United States. I’ve been playing a lot of Gameloft games such as the Gangstar franchise and Modern Combat 5 and Versus but in my childhood I mainly played mostly Asphalt Urban GT-Asphalt 8 but I didn’t play Asphalt 3,Injection and 3D because I never had a phone or the console that’s associated with the game. Even though I don’t have moderating experience I do wanna moderate on this server because I wanna feel connected to my community. I always come on a daily basis and checking up to see what’s going on with the game, and I also interact with people in a nice calm way . I do have the skills that are pertained to being a moderator like communication and resilience if I do the job poorly. I mainly play on iOS which is what I still have and I do wanna make sure that everyone has a good time on the server.
no avatar

L a U r y

Windows PC

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:37 am
CET

Hungarian and english

Lot of experience in moderarion.. websites, discord, ts, servers, forums.. my community is 19 years old, im the leade since 2009 so i have to manage our websites, game servers and voip apps..

ATM im not really active cuz i have no reason to use Discord.. but if i'll be a moderator i can be online 10-12 hours a day.. i have lot of free time :)

My first Gameloft game was A8 i joined around 2015. I really like the Asphalt series and i couldnt wait for the release of A9.. now im spending a lot of time ingame to learn and i think i can help the ppl on Discord.. and hey.. a hungarian moderator wouldnt be bad :D

Im on Windows
P R 0 M 1 N 3 N T Community
http://twitch.tv/LaUryTV
no avatar

Solano

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 am
Hi my name is Daniel Solano I am 18 years old and I live in the USA (central time).I speak Spanish as a native language and English as a second language! Outside discord I was administrator of big Facebook groups and owned websites for my mobile gaming clan. I been on discord for quite a long time and I have plenty of experience moderating big and also verified servers. I am part of the HypeSquad team on discord and I use discord daily as well! I would love to be part of the official server staff and help you guys make the community grow. My discord tag is Solano#2424 (I use android device and I play daily as well) I been part of the gameloft community for about 5 years now (I started playing mc5 and other Gameloft games also) If you need any further information about me I would definitely provide it to you! Also if you guys need help on creating the server I would really like to help since I do have a lot of experience like I mentioned before!

◖Rachel Roth◗

Google Play (Android)

United States

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:27 pm
     I am in the U.S. CST (Central Standard Time)

English is my primary language. However, I am fluent in Spanish too and it is my secondary language.

In fact I do! I've been a Moderator on old gaming forums I was part of - until activity on said forums dwindled away - as well on a Discord
     server too, so I have experience on being a Moderator.

I'm fairly active on Discord, mostly in the afternoon (approximately around 4 p.m.), but I'm always partaking in whatever is going on.
      However, durin
g the weekends, I am less active because I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I still come on, but only to pop in and see
      what's going on. 

I became part of this community this year when Asphalt 9 came out! I am fairly new, but I'm no stranger to joining new
      communities and partaking in what it offers. It's been a wild rollercoaster, but I've been enjoying the community and have met some
      friendly users on the Discord server. I am new to the community, but I'm confident I'll be able to handle the tasks a Moderator role is
      tasked with, I know I can assist on the server on keeping the server as stable with other Moderators and make sure the atmosphere is
      friendly with new users and existing users. Being billingual, I can use that to assist any user who speaks Spanish and address their 
      questions and concerns accordingly.

Android.

If you have any questions, feel free to messa
ge me on here, or you can send me a message on Discord, (stop. #9250)!

Thank you for your time.
no avatar

NiTRØ

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:18 pm
GMT/UTC +3

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!
I speak Greek and English fluently

Yes i have previous experience as moderator, not in discord

Depends on the day, but almost always at least 2 hours a day

Ive played lots of Gameloft games, since 3 or 4 years ago . I like to help players with their questions and problems , make sure theyre having a great experience with the game and help organize the chat of the game. I play on Android
Thanks for considering me !