Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Discord Moderators Needed!

Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:43 pm
Hey guys, we're bringing Asphalt 9: Legends Official Discord Server to life! Our aim is to create a fun and informative space where the players can connect with the dev team - and we need some Mods to help us to keep everything under control! 

Check the server:  https://discord.gg/asphalt

If you are interested in being a Mod, please answer these questions in your comment.

- What timezone do you currently live in?
- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
- Do you play on Android, iOS or Windows?
- What is your Discord ID?

Before applying make sure to read: make sure to read: MVP PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The rest is up to you guys. Feel free to add anything else that you think might help make a case for why we should choose you.Thanks and see you on Discord!
no avatar

Killer*21

Apple (iOS)

Re: Discord Moderators Needed!

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:42 pm
I am in the eastern time zone, I do speak English, I have been a moderator before for various gaming communities, and websites, and I’m usually on discord for over 6 hours a day. I have been in the Gameloft community for roughly 5-6 years, but I didn’t start playing Gameloft games as much as I do now  until about 2 and a half years ago. I would love to be a mod so I might be able to help other players with their questions to further their Gameloft experience. Thank you for your consideration.

Rajbhyaiya

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:54 pm
Hey my self raj . I am playing gameloft game like mc4 ,mc5, mcv since   past 10 year and continue playing these game   . Now I also join asphalt9 .
In recent year I help  radu , Daniel  Karen to prevent game like mc5 nd mcv from hacker and help  many players in resolving there problems . In mc5 recent year game face huge lost due to cloning . I am one of player who come 1st and help Daniel and radu to prevent mc5 team from lost. 
I am playing role of co-mod in mc5 GLOBAL discord server with 4000+ player  and resolving thier problem . 
I want to introduced myself as mod for asian players  bcoz we can easily understand each other language .

with regards
no avatar

bill_skour

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Hi there,
First of all i speak very good English and Greek.
I have a lot of experience in Discord /Discord Moderating.I also am very active on Discord since i even use it from my phone.My timezone is GMT+2:00/+3:00 in the summer time.I have been playing your games for 5 years now but never really joined the forums until now(March 2018 actually).I can answer almost all FAQ Members may ask.I would love to be Mod on your Discord Server.

Thank you for considering me.

sombrero11

Windows PC

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:23 pm
Hello there. My timezone is EST, I speak English and Spanish. I have experience as a moderator. I am active most of the time on Discord. I've been part of this community for 4 years. I would help those people who do not know what to do and make sure all goes fine. Thank you for your consideration.
no avatar

TUDG24

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:52 am
Hello the time zone i live in is Eastern Standard. I speak english and a small bit of German. I currently own a small discord server and I own a club in asphalt 9. Im active nearly all day on discord if im not busy or playing something mostly asphalt 9 since it came out. I've been a member of the gameloft community ever since ive first gotten a mobile device i love the games you produce and i beleive im good enough to be a moderator for your discord server because i can a valuable member and am always happy to help people.
Thank you.

Ansager

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 am
hey there  ;)
- What timezone do you currently live in?
Germany UTC+2

- What languages do you speak? (We need you to speak english!)
German & English

- Do you have any experience as a moderator (not only in Discord)?
yes hosting own websites ( & discord expert^^)

- Roughly how active are you on Discord on a daily basis?
1-3 hours daily cause i use it also for other games

- How long have you been a part of our community and why do you think you'd be a good addition to the Discord team?
i joined 2012 this forum here, also made guides for other gameloft games (order and chaos) ,  i love asphalt 9 and have alrdy a website running which provides alot of information about asphalt 9  p)

would really apreciate it to join the team and support other players on discord

best regards
ansager

ps: im 28 btw ;)
no avatar

Jesse Owen

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:32 pm
Hey Mina,

I’m available to moderate the discord channel if you would like me to. I’m in GMT+0 (UK) and I speak English, Dutch and German fluently. I can understand some French and Swedish as well. I had my fair share of moderating over the years but never in discord before. I have been playing since Apshalt 5 and I spend around 6-8 hours on discord a day. (Mainly evenings but also casually during the day). I think I would be a good addiction to the team since i’m an experienced and mature player.
For references please contact Alex from GL Montreal😜 just kidding...

Hope to hear from you soon.

With kind regards,

Jesse Owen
no avatar

RomanRaid

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:09 am
**** discord user but can speak english. I live in canada pst time im usually playing asphalt legends as RomanRaid join my club if u will twisted metal. I just like to enjoy smashing my opponent's.

Milan Eric

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:32 pm
I´d join :D