MP

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Pop2

Windows PC

MP

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:44 am
Its funny. Sometimes. If you get to play with real players. You know the ones that don't have a bad connection. You can really have a good race. GL started the reporting bad connection, cheaters, and so on way back. But they are still around. Every once in awhile I do have a good race. As long as the bad connections are not around.
Coyote
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Re: MP

Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:02 am
Yeah it’s funny how those “bad connections” happen only when I’m near other racers. Hmmm....
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

Pippo6788

Windows PC

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:05 am
I notice that bad connection player in my races are decreased. BUT for bad connection players I mean those that are red and trasparence for most of the race.

Hovewer, istant respanwers , change direction-teleporters and driving on the water players, most of them with good connections, are still here like in the past.
I mean, if you hit a player, causing him a change of directions ( so when you hit you it is not red) and then he suddenly teleport in front of you in the "best route" direction; or if you hit a player in a ramp or in air, and then it is supposed he falls and crashes, but no, he istant respawns
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:14 pm
  Asphalt23 hours ago🛡️Hacking Measures & Fair Play Rules🛡️ Hello Legends! We are committed to continue our actions against cheaters, and we could not do that without your help! In the last 3 seasons, we have 🔨 banned almost 50k accounts for breaking the rules. We thank you for your reports and continuous support in maintaining a fair and safe game environment.💪 #asphalt9legends♥️

no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:15 pm
Hiwrx....Is it real or made up my friend
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 pm
LifeisShort wrote:

well, I'd have to say - made up

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 am
Hiwrx wrote:
LifeisShort wrote:

Well Hiwrx ...I did not make this up ....if you go onto #asphalt9legends on youtube and go t their community page ...this is on it ....just posted a couple of days ago ....this is suppose to be the start of the new TECH department security team ...you can check all this out for yourselfs .....and yes players are asking the same question which everyone has ...is it true

Sam Johnson

Windows PC

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:29 am
This is great news LifeisShort. We don't want hackers making the game worst than GL is already doing. I'm not that great but I can make it to Gold and Pro. There's no need to hack it.
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:50 am
LifeisShort wrote:
Hiwrx wrote:
LifeisShort wrote:

Well Hiwrx ...I did not make this up ....if you go onto #asphalt9legends on youtube and go t their community page ...this is on it ....just posted a couple of days ago ....this is suppose to be the start of the new TECH department security team ...you can check all this out for yourselfs .....and yes players are asking the same question which everyone has ...is it true

Yes, of course, YOU didn't make this up. I know that. I know you're way more reputable and honest than that. I'm just questioning how true this is from GL themselves. Because playing in mp as much as I do, it sure as heck don't look like they're doing much.

no avatar

Pippo6788

Windows PC

Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:03 am
50k account banned....

this thype of announce are only propaganda.

Who has benn banned? For how much time? Whitout a comparison between the reports and the players who have been banned is
unuseful. Moreover I think most of ban are only few-days ban without lose any progress in the game.

This morning in platinum still race against instans respawners , even with good connection and one driving on the water player from a top club; so situation is still the same