Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:46 pm
fernandoA wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
fernandoA wrote:
Hi guys, i've seen a lot of people with an insta-respawn in the red halogen after a crash or a knockdown.
https://youtu.be/SjLf2YTx3eY
This is an example, what do you think?

No, the red halogen was implemented to signal bad connection. They never crashed to begin with. 
Please watch the video I posted on the previous page.

Thanks, i saw Lewis Hamilton's video but i wasn't really sure, sometimes the red halogen is very confusing ^^.

You are welcome 🙂
Yes, people now need to be very careful when reporting hackers. So please, be careful 😉
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

DareHol

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:24 pm
Many cheaters still in MP and it is NOT a "bad connection"!
Many players using legal software which effects your connection and make it impossible to KD them and they drive in transparency.
So STOP saying it is only bad connection cause it is NOT in many cases!
Dare to Wear Virtual World Designer
no avatar

TonyRB

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:49 pm
In this latest season I have hardly seen any that might be confused for a cheat/hacker compared to last season.
Still a crap MP season as its more like a demolition derby than a race but glad there are less cheats/hackers or bad connections as GL claim.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 pm
DareHol wrote:
Many cheaters still in MP and it is NOT a "bad connection"!
Many players using legal software which effects your connection and make it impossible to KD them and they drive in transparency.
So STOP saying it is only bad connection cause it is NOT in many cases!

So how do you know whether a player is intentionally slowing it down or not?
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

DareHol

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm
Sorry, you don't get it - it is not about slowing down - it is about squeezing your internet connection with that software in a way so that you play the game but get the bad connection banner while driving from Gameloft and the advantage becoming that you cant be KD by others.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:28 pm
DareHol wrote:
Sorry, you don't get it - it is not about slowing down - it is about squeezing your internet connection with that software in a way so that you play the game but get the bad connection banner while driving from Gameloft and the advantage becoming that you cant be KD by others.

And that is exactly what I meant. Again, how do you know whether it’s intentional or not?

DareHol

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:48 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
DareHol wrote:

And that is exactly what I meant. Again, how do you know whether it’s intentional or not?

You can't and that is why it is used that much, GL can not check it but the benefits are BIG! We had members in our club from top rank clubs and telling us about the huge use of it in MP. So if it a real bad connection or intentional done by using software .................. It is hard for GL to get those cheaters out of the game / ban them.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:24 am
How do you know that it is used often when we can’t even tell whether they are actually using it or not? I am a bit confused here. 
Anyway I agree with you that it will be hard for GL. If I remember correctly, someone else here suggested a solution to get around this, and that is to disqualify anyone who has bad connection for X seconds. It can be a good idea... or a terrible one. We can’t really know 🙁

no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:32 pm
Devil__Lucifer wrote:
This is why i dont play multiplayer at all. It was so obvious after only playing mp twice that it is full of cheating hackers. Why even let these [...] play using a pc? Thats the real reason these people can hack the game. Make it only for tablets so its a fair [...] game.

Hey, I am a pc player, and I am also sick of the cheater's.. gameloft could do somthing about it, but they don't.. I think the cheaters are sucing therir @3$#$$#.. and that is why they get away with it... Can't say it is because you don't buy anything, because I have.. Still.. lose at every multi-player game I play... Just today I noticed that while I could only use a few cars because I was in the bronz there were higher ranking cars from the sivler, and even two from platium.. Do you really think that my little old camaro lt ranked at 1555 is going to beat a viper ranked at 3600 ???  NOPE..  this happens all of the time...All gameloft has to do is put a stop to this... AND THEY COULD...  It would be no different than when your playing daily event's, and you can't play some of them because you don't have the car... anyway.. Please don't think that all pc player's are cheaters, cause some of us are in the same boat....

no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Windows PC

USA

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:21 am
329d windows, not wasting my time making a video but check please