For Christ's Sake!

Moderators: MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Corporal Corpse

Apple (iOS)

For Christ's Sake!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:34 pm
Where is Asphalt 9 for Nvidia Shield TV, already?  Why hasn't this been publicly addressed (in an announced, formal way), by now?  Not profitable on the Android TV?  Asphalt 8: Airborne was the only game that I enjoyed on Shield!
no avatar

vakhal

Google Play (Android)

Re: For Christ's Sake!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 pm
you should leave religion out , religion has no place here, or anywhere for that matter.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 pm
vakhal wrote:
you should leave religion out , religion has no place here, or anywhere for that matter.

Yeah, but GL use religion too, Advent calendar... And the chiron event .. 🤣 😋

I have nothing against it!
Spain without religion is impossible, same as other Europe countries ... 🤣
no avatar

Perinormel1

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
vakhal wrote:

You too will be kneeling before The Lord.
If you practice doing the exact oposite of what your community wants, then promptly putting your fingers in your ears and hoping they go away. Then expect nothing but unconstructive feedback.

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 am
The lord can kneel before me and kiss my Assphalt whomever it is jeebus shala foduh whatever. No fairytales in the forum.
no avatar

Perinormel1

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:22 am
Machman1 wrote:
The lord can kneel before me and kiss my Assphalt whomever it is jeebus shala foduh whatever. No fairytales in the forum.

I’m sorry you’ve never had the chance to experience an indiscribable sense of peace and love. I hope you find it before it’s too late.
If you practice doing the exact oposite of what your community wants, then promptly putting your fingers in your ears and hoping they go away. Then expect nothing but unconstructive feedback.

Driver X

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:57 am
I wonder how this discussion dwindled to this. Quit attacking each other. Some people have religion. Even I do. Others don’t. Don’t go and say “fairytales” and degrade someone else for what they believe. At the same time, don’t go and force someone to believe something they don’t want to.

Now back to what we were originally talking about. The shield isn’t supported yet, but there are definitely plans for it in the future as it was already on the device compatibility list during soft launch. You just have to be patient.
no avatar

vakhal

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm
i didnt name this thread. if you want to believe in fairytales then do it in private.
no avatar

Perinormel1

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:31 pm
vakhal wrote:
i didnt name this thread. if you want to believe in fairytales then do it in private.

Freedom of speech. You’re free to not listen/read.

MNM

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:57 pm
Machman1 wrote:

Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: