no avatar

king19422

Google Play (Android)

The link you've gave is unvalid. (About filling a form) I have looked everywhere but I found neither this form nor how can I get ticket id. I bought one premium pack and you are disrespecting my rights. If you cannot justify the reason you banned, you shouldn't ban people and say "contact our customer service". Although real hackers are inside and playing, you banned many innocent people.
My username if you want to fix your fault: "king19422"
no avatar

itsmatt.r

Apple (iOS)

Hi Irina

I haven’t had an answer since last Wednesday. Can you help me? My ticket number is 19021251.

Matteo
no avatar

Cristiano15

Google Play (Android)

Re:I've been banned

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:40 pm
Please help me get a ticket id.
no avatar

kacprl

Windows PC

banned account

Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm
Hello i would like to be unbanned . i was playing this game in 2016-2018 and i was enjoying this game untill i've got banned. when my account was unbanned AGAIN boom! ban hamer hit me again. This is why i wasn't playing this game. (but i wanted to play it )

email:kacper.sowa2020@vp.pl

ticket id:20126001

i am waiting over a week (9 days) and no response from support.

i am waiting for your help Irina!
no avatar

Pawel Goryseski

Apple (iOS)

Hi I have entered a customer care ticket and I have not got a reply and it's been 7 days. My ticket I'd is 20178591
no avatar

Naadoks

Google Play (Android)

Hi !

No Answer from customiser care for me to !
Il have make 2 tickets but no answer

There is it 20320817 and 20338903
My username is "judo alto"

Thanks ans have a good day !

(PS: i have been banned for no reason...)
no avatar

tokoarum@

Windows PC

my ticket ID is 20335387
email : tokoarum@outlook.com
Please check my issue
no avatar

Freaky2003

Google Play (Android)

Please, can you help me? I haven’t received a reply for more than 10 days...

Ticket ID: 20229505
E-Mail: timothee10.scheufler@gmail.com
In-Game Username: XxPlayerxXHDLP

Thanks
no avatar

iAngelZz

Apple (iOS)

I tried to get my old account back but the customer care didnt send me a reply, my ticket id is 20403871.
Also I tried to unban my new account which was 3 days old and got banned for no damn reason, ticket id for that was 20418551, but same as above, I got no answer.
That is unacceptable and disrespectfull, espiacially through the fact that I've spent around 150€ on my old account.
no avatar

Sharmin Rima

Windows PC

hi. from the 28may morning/ 27may night i am not being able to enter my game.The game used to freeze for 2s/3s before but it always became ok after that.. But after 28may i am getting "Unable to reach dragonlandia! The Dragon Mania Legends service is not available.Please try again later". i posted in fb dml page from which i filled a customer care report and here is the ticket ID is 20457849. i heard other people who faced this problem before got it solved by reinstalling the game, but i dont have any Facebook if attached to my game..is there anything i can do that doesn't involve losing all my progress in this game? My laptop is fully updated and so is the game according to Microsoft store.