Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Hello,

This is the right place to come if you haven’t received any reply from our Custom Care team for quite some time. The Blitz Brigade team will check this thread all the time

Please note that our dedicated agents’ replies might arrive within 12 to 72 hours. However, the wait might even take up to 7 days, because of the great number of daily received messages. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue in the shortest time possible.

So how does the process  work?After filling the Contact Form (http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/711/),  or after accessing the built-in button,  you will receive a Ticket Number for future referrals. Make sure that you note it down and post it here in case the time frame extends for more than one week . If you haven’t received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

-------------------------------------------------------
Example of a valid submission:
Please, can you help me? I haven’t received a reply for more than 10 days…my ticket ID is 562963 

--------------------------------------------------------
Don’t reply anything else in the thread, otherwise it will be removed.
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

kushal39

Please, can you help me? I got banned for 14days and unbanned 21st august.I wanted pencil pusher so I played a lot but next day, I got ban again. I emailed Costumer career team but no reply at all.

Please my ticket id is:13824687
My email:kushal0408@gmail.com

Irina FromGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Hi there, kushal39. Please note that the replies from our dedicated agents might arrive delayed. Sometimes, their daily workload proves to be too much and that's why these kinds of situations appear :(
Please have a little more patience ;)
Thank you!
no avatar

Shadow Fighter

Plaese im banned for no reason im using this email just to contact you because he is already a banned account and the only account i have to contact with im working hard in this game i love it please tell me what wrong i do so i can solve my mistake ticket id 14004917

Irina FromGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Hey, Shadow Fighter
You've been temporarily banned for 14 days, so please have a little more patience :D
Thanks!
no avatar

kushal39

Hey, They said that I got permanent banned but I don't think I did any mistakes after getting banned for the first time  (14d).And I played fairly like always but got banned again.I reported and they said I have abnormal amount of coins.I never had more than 300k coins and the last time I played ,I had like 100th coins.Can you check my account and send me screenshot cause I don't understand what are they talking about. 😭😭I miss my account a lot😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Irina FromGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Hey, kushal39. I suggest you to get back at them for more details. Thanks :)

AltionGaming

Google Play (Android)

Hi,

Can you check this ticket 14057447 . I have been waiting 7 days but no answer from CC .

Thanks!

Irina FromGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Hey, AltionGaming! I've just sent it forward to my colleagues ;) Have a nice shooting day!
no avatar

Ju Jean

Google Play (Android)

Pls can you help me? I got banned for no reason.

My ticket id : 14155469