Manuel From Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

So you’ve been banned uh-? That’s not cool, but we can assure you there’s a reason.
In the following article we’ll explain to you what happens when you receive a BAN message, what steps YOU can take with US (the Blitz Brigade anti-hacking team), and what we can do to ensure fair play among the community.
First rule: DON’T PANIC!

When you login to the game, it is hard to miss the big blue screen informing you that you’ve been temporarily banned.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN
If you've been banned you have NOT lost your account and progress.
You are simply not able to access the game.This is because our anti-hacking department has opened an investigation into your account after detecting suspicious activities. It’s an alarm triggered by our security systems whenever we detect something that could be connected to tampering.When this happens, it is standard procedure to temporarily suspend your account (this is a common practice in big, online games). The suspension time depends on how long the investigation takes, and the seriousness of the infringement.

WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A BAN WARNING
At this point it’s only a matter of time until we update you on what will happen next.In the meantime you can contact our Customer Support via the in-game button if you think the BAN is unfair. We’ll process your request but, since there is already an investigation pending, the result will either be: - We’ll inform you that an investigation is underway - We’ll let you know that a conclusion has been reached and your account is unbanned.

IF WE FIND ANY CHEATING TOOK PLACE
As in real life, when you break a rule you’ll receive a “fine” which can be:
- A permanent ban, and account reset.
- A temporary ban (according to the offense), and all your progress restored up to the moment the cheating started (rollback procedure)

IF WE DON’T FIND ANYTHING
Your account is restored and you will be compensated to make up for the time your account was suspended.

IMPORTANT: if we find anything, we cannot disclose the nature of the exploited cheat that led to the ban. Since we are constantly working to improve our anti-hacking measures and fixing possible exploits, we will not share information that could help cheaters improve their hacking methods. We thank you for your understanding in this matter. We know it may feel uncomfortable, but it’s a necessary step that we have taken to ensure fair play for the whole Blitz Brigade community.

But what is cheating exactly, or “hacking”?

Quoting point IV of our Terms & Conditions policy (REMEMBER: you accepted all the listed points when you first subscribed to Blitz Brigade) prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
  • Attempting to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services;
  • Using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Services, and taking advantage of cheats or exploits;
  • Sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or other transfer of your account or any Virtual Items associated with your account to anyone;
  • Access or use of a third-party account or any Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator;
  • Using multiple accounts, manual procedures, bots, scripts or other processes in order to accumulate or “farm” Virtual Items;
Also bear in mind that:
  • The use of a different app version from the one available on any official app store (e.g.: downloaded from a jailbreak phone) could lead to an Anti-hacking investigation.
  • The use of Android emulators on any PC could lead to an Anti-hacking investigation.
Remember that you can always consult our F.A.Q. list, and contact our Customer Support with any inquiries you may have.

Last but not least, we hope we’ve provided enough information for you about our anti-hacking policy and what we consider hacking, cheating, or taking advantage of a bug in-game.
Please help us by reporting any suspicious user behavioryou may encounter while playing. Do it by opening a ticket on our Customer Support page and, if possible, attach a screenshot with your submission.We wish you all a good (and fair) game!

Blitz Brigade Team.
Hi! I'm the Game Community Manager for Minion Rush ...and a bunch of other stuff of Gameloft.

no avatar

K1zero

Apple (iOS)

I have followed your steps on what to do when banned. I have been banned three times and now i am permanently banned. I have protested manytimes trying to prove that i have not broken anything within gamelofts agreements. But they still insist on saying that the system has found my account suspicious, though i have never cheated on this game or any other gameloft games. Is my phone broken somehow for the system to detect me as "suspicious"? What should i do to be unbanned and prevent me being banned in the future?
no avatar

saman_khadgi

Google Play (Android)

Its ironic how just 2 days ago i was the one posting about a hacker
now i am the that gets a temporary ban msg on my loadscreen
 i play with theprototype x special edition and do a combination of run jump shoot so that i dont die easily while im killing people and i also do a lot of  jump runs and am equiped with medic so it is the cause of suspecion ??
when will i be able to play again ?

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

@saman_khadgi,I've already replied to you in a previous thread ;)
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

poepindesoep

Google Play (Android)

Dear gameloft i have been banned for 14 days a agent said that and i waited 14 days but i didnt got unbanned!
Please help me my name in blitzbrigade is poepindesoep thank you for reading
Kinds regard
no avatar

Seyed Sajad Hosseini

Google Play (Android)

Hi.
I've been banned so how can i get a ticket ID and how can i get unbanned real soon.
I love this game and played it for 24 hours and i reached lvl 21 in first day of playin and i think thats why i got banned.
plz help me
thank u
no avatar

Larslancia15

Google Play (Android)

Hi

I logged in on blitz brigade today when I got the message that I was banned. I have been playing the game for 3 years on a different account but I also wanted to play it on my mobile so I have created a new account that I play on for 3 days now. I now have level 17 and maybe I have been banned, but I have not hacked or done anything else that is not allowed. I do not understand why I have been banned so gameloft can return my account. My username is Larslancia15.

Thanks in advance, Lars.
no avatar

SpeDX

Google Play (Android)

I was playing a match no mods no hacks then it log me out , when i re-open the game and the message appeared its say i got temporary banned! Help me please!

ID: 
no avatar

Snake4772

Apple (iOS)

I banned unfairly, I don't use hacks my name is Snake4772
no avatar

Gilvan De Sousa

Google Play (Android)

Eu fui banido sem fazer nada...não sou hacker! Me desbloqueia gilvandesousa12017@gmail.com