Have you encountered an issue? Let us know how we can assist you!

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

[WIN] Crash Issues / Arena Issues

Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm
Hi everyone, 

I've labeled this thread specifically for Windows but we're aware that players enjoying the game on iOS and Android are also running into certain issues.

That being said, we're aware of the crash issues happening while playing Arena and other features on Windows. We're working our hardest to try and get this fixed so you can all have an enjoyable time in Dungeon Hunter Champions. 

Stay with us as we'll be updating everyone once we get more information on the issues.

Cheers!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Shane Cunningham

Apple (iOS)

Re: [WIN] Crash Issues / Arena Issues

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:36 am
Trying to play 5v5 but Getting kicked 4 out of 5 games because it crashes. Also me and a clan memeber keep queuing together but get put in separate matches. Anything you can do to fix this issue would be great. It’s taking away from the enjoyment of the game. My online tag is mandrakexvx

MageJoza

Windows PC

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:35 pm
My game crashes every battle and i cant play nothing !!!!!
no avatar

AragornDDR

Windows PC

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 pm
I just want to let you know that the game took out the 5v5 points from some.players and others not... In about 30 minutes the player KDG1 got like 300 points and scaled to position 1. I ask you to please fix this since being one of the leaders (Maria) its a.bug.and can.be easily proved Im sure. Please fix this since it would not be serious for those of us yhst play 5v5.
no avatar

AragornDDR

Windows PC

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:25 pm
Just letting you know since.the previous post may not have been sent.... The actual player shown first in 5v5 KDG1 got about 300 or 400 points in the 5v5 arena in les.than 30 minutes. Clearly impossible and since I am first with Maria well sexond now after that gift lol... It affects me. I encouragr your team to be serious and correct thia bug since probably the points that we all get removed were not taken from KDG1. I hope you can fix it asap and thanks in avance. i usually dont complain about a lot of bugs getting 0 points in the 5v5 but this is a bit too much and I really love the game and specially 5v5. Thanks agiaiin

Bosley

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 22, 2019 10:11 pm
Every time I try to watch an ad my game freezes/stalls. It only happens with the ps4 ad for Days End but that is the only ad that keeps popping up. All of a sudden the file format isn’t supported and I’ve done nothing different on my end. It was fine yesterday and now it is not.

I took a picture on my iPhone 8 but I cannot upload it directly from my phone which is also frustrating. I am using an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS.

Thank you.
no avatar

Annalisa Dal Canton

Windows Phone

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:07 pm
I've got the same problem with my Windows Phone...after fighting in the Arena, the game doesn't work well and I must close it. When I restart, all return normal.
no avatar

hpitta

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:05 am
I have been using DHC for 2 years and have changed computers. I used a Dell 3480 with Intel 620 and switched to a Dell 3490 also with an Intel 620 card. My DHC breaks on loading, I've formatted Windows, I've put the latest Intel driver and I can't play. Installing Steam's DHC works perfectly, but I can't run multiplatform PC and Mobile. Any suggestion?
no avatar

Andy Arefiev

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:01 pm
Hello!

I have 2 problems:

1) I bought two (2) Spy kits in Special Promotions (200 market tickets, 5 Fevers and 1 Prize Pod) but received only 5x2 Fevers and 1x2 Prize Pods wuthout 200x2 market tickets. Before the purchase I've got 122 market tickets, after purchase it must be 522 tickets but still have 122. Give me my tickets back please.
ImageImage

2) In "Springtime Event" from 3rd stage and till last stage I've got over 100500+ collected items. When I start run, I need take only 1 item to finish the mission in Springtime Event", because it told me to take 0 items on the start. This problem just FYI
no avatar

ArsalanDS

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am
Gameloft_Shaun wrote:
Hi everyone, 

I've labeled this thread specifically for Windows but we're aware that players enjoying the game on iOS and Android are also running into certain issues.

That being said, we're aware of the crash issues happening while playing Arena and other features on Windows. We're working our hardest to try and get this fixed so you can all have an enjoyable time in Dungeon Hunter Champions. 

Stay with us as we'll be updating everyone once we get more information on the issues.

Cheers!
Hello, first I wanna thank you all for your amazing game , this issue appears to be for new roads , since icecave & cloud... 
But Old roads like San Diego, Nevada ,Venice... Works fine, maybe new design s are too heavy for our devices.
Thanks again.