Have you encountered an issue? Let us know how we can assist you!
no avatar

AtlasX

Apple (iOS)

Every time I load into my account it stops working and is stuck at the loading screen?Tried downloading the PC version, game works fine but as soon as I login it says connection cancelled. Anytime I login to my account it does this, but if i try to login to my wifes account it works fine and logs right in. Please help me get this figured out. 
no avatar

1nferoS

Windows PC

I have the same problem on PC. Stuck on loading screen :/ Couldn't link my account to anything yet, so kind of afraid to lose everything. If you find a solution to your problem I'll be following your thread man. Best of luck to you!
no avatar

XxZuzenXx

Apple (iOS)

KInda the same for me, as soon as i load up the game im just at home screen does nothing sent ticket in,no reply on this, tried everything, even re down loaded the game. works fine on my iphone but wont work on my ipad. dont understand i was playing on my ipad all yesterday and it was working fine no problem at all. im wondering if its something todo with the update they just did? not sure. if anyone gets any info on this i would love to know.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We're aware of this issue and the team is hard at work trying to fix it as soon as possible. 

Please head to your phone settings - DHC and send us your Friend Code (if it's there) so we can look into your accounts.

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

DeuzExMachina

Apple (iOS)

Hey guys.
My game crashes right after the loading screen. The game is updated as well as the ios, fix it pls.
Friend code e72b7. Ticket # 15775475 .
no avatar

Алексей_Бачиловский

Apple (iOS)

Friend code: cc9da
Device id: 6578334651

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We're looking into it right now!

Thanks a bunch for the friend codes. 

Cheers

no avatar

Grandecolle

Apple (iOS)

Hi same problem... friend code is: 0d8f9 
device id: 5610040186
client version: 1.0.15.none.258863

thx

Paolo
no avatar

Toracane

Apple (iOS)

Friend code: 6b92b
i love the game and hate that it had to freeze up like that right after I spent a little bit of money. But thank you guys for working on it.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The issue should be fixed! We've gone ahead and sent compensation to everyone for the trouble this has caused. 

Could you please let us know if this issue is still happening to any of you?

Thanks a bunch and sorry for the mishap again. 

Cheers