Have you encountered an issue? Let us know how we can assist you!
no avatar

Gustavoterremoto22

Apple (iOS)

Where is my account. 😡

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:25 pm
there is no deadline, to solve the problems I am disappointed with the support to the player 3 days and no one answers, then until solve the problem I have already lost the will to play and I will judicially recover my money that was thrown in the trash. because you are incapable of entering at least one ready answer.
me tickts number 
3 ticks with the same subject.
no avatar

Gustavoterremoto22

Apple (iOS)

Re: Where is my account. 😡

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:12 am
again I come here to demonstrate my dissatisfaction the team answered me a type of mensgame ready saying that I already have a facebook account linked which is not true because I had not connected with my social network yet unfortunately. but they affirming this I of the account of my nephew that I had this problem for not knowing that it dislogava of all the apparatuses I just loaned my pc so that it used its platform in my pc and I continuing playing in the ios but when he it entered in his of mine disappeared just want my account back my new tick: 17720962
no avatar

Christiane Moura

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 am
Como fez com sua conta? Meu namorado perdeu a conta dele porque foi colocar no pc. Voce tem alguma ajuda do suporte?

GaymerTV

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:48 pm
Christiane Moura wrote:
Como fez com sua conta? Meu namorado perdeu a conta dele porque foi colocar no pc. Voce tem alguma ajuda do suporte?

Oi cristiane o suporte da Gameloft é péssimo. Eu perdi minha conta de bobeira e ate hoje nao consigo recuperar. Não fazem uma porra se quer de Alternar contas
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Where is my account. ?

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:46 pm
Sorry for the late reply, guys!

@ Gustavoterremoto22: I've escalated your case to our team, so let me know when they get back to you. ;)
@ Christiane : Please report this with our Customer Care team using the in-game option and return here with your ticket number, so I can escalate it with our team for a faster resolution.

Thanks for all your patience and support, Champs! :D
no avatar

Onikin

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm
Please help with ticket 18850891, I lost my account too and have not received a response for a few days, thanks!
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Where is my account. ?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 pm
Hey, Onikin!

Checking your case I can see that our team responded to your issue. Please take a look and let us know if you have your account back.

Stay strong!
no avatar

vunhatthanh2012

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:20 am
I accidentally assigned a new DHC account to a google play account with an old account and couldn't access it after I saved the new account, so I hope the administrator will help restore the old account. . .
no avatar

At44411

Google Play (Android)

Re: Where is my account

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:29 pm
Pls help me with my DH 4 account... What can I do?
I cant "connect"
no avatar

Tadx2

Windows PC

Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:12 pm
Hi Gameloft

I have recently raised a ticket as I wished to move my wife's iOs account onto an emulator on our share laptop, (my account was linked to the main app on the windows laptop.  This is so she could play using the laptop from time to time.  When I tried to link the account, it has overwritten my account including the link to my facebook account.  

I play the game far more regularly than my wife, therefore I would really appreciate it if you could restore my old account information.  

I have raised a ticket with Customer Care, but from reading other posts it suggested raising the issue here to.  
Entry ID - 110043263
Conversation ID #439630

Many thanks for your assistance