Have you encountered an issue? Let us know how we can assist you!
no avatar

dsdxIII

Windows PC

I need to somehow contact gameloft support

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:27 pm
My in game contact support button does not work and i have a BIG problem.  Since the last Sniper Update i have received no daily sigin rewards or sign in rewards for events YET i have been on every single day since the update. I have played hell trying to get ahold of a gameloft rep since my button in the game does not work for contacting support can somebody please fix my problems IGN is DSDXIII thank you so much
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, dsdxIII!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll inform the team of your status, so they can get back to you! ;)

Stay strong, Champ!
no avatar

VOLANTIS

Windows PC

Hi guys. I've only recently started playing this game and it's already cost me TWO very huge problems. Can I contact someone who can help me out? Can I write to someone who can help me?

Bosley

Apple (iOS)

I have noticed that in game the 'Customer Care' tab in the Settings Menu only takes you to the FAQs on the forum and does NOT let you start a support ticket with Gameloft. I see not other tab or button that would initiate a support ticket. This is not acceptable. How do we contact Gameloft for individual issues?
no avatar

mehtevas

Windows PC

ii cant claim my twitch prime loot codes says invalid wanting to stream it but anyway i can get my loot
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey there, mehtevas!

Just use the in-game Customer Care option to reach out to our support team as they'll be able to resend you the loot. ;)

See you in the fight, Champ!
no avatar

ciphoenix

Google Play (Android)

I bought a slippery and a shady ticket from the in game store and received 2 slippery tickets instead. I've attempted contacting customer care but I can't find Dungeon Hunter Champions in the list of games on the form I'm supposed to fill out. What do I do?