Have you encountered an issue? Let us know how we can assist you!
no avatar

Belgamor2

Windows PC

Guild Wars auto lose when disconnecting

Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:13 am
Good morning, fellow adverturers!

I wanted to make a suggestion about Guild Wars and the issue about auto-losing the battle when the game crashes. 

As most people who play Guild Wars know, there is an issue that makes the game crash on the loading screen when you're going to enter a battle, making you lose that battle when you reconnect or go to the Guild War again. There are two easy ways of knowing if that player had the crash:
1. That player hasn't lost any of the champions, therefore, unless s/he gave up both wars, it's not possible.
2. There must be a log on the time that player spent on that battle. If the value is 0, it means that s/he coudn't even auto-concede.

I know that Guild Wars is a beta feature (and sorry here for the negative comment, but it has been out for so long that it feels that it's kept as a "beta feature" to have an excuse), but there should be a way to claim the right to do an extra battle if you suffered the disconnect issue. It doesn't matter much to some people, but I'm in a top 4 guild in GW and that crash could easily decide the tide of a War.

Kind regards,

Belgamor
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Guild Wars auto lose when disconnecting

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:49 pm
Hey, Belgamor!

Thanks a ton for the feedback and rest assured that I'll be forwarding it to our team so they can look into it for upcoming updates.

Stay strong, Champ, and see you in the fight!