Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Valentina Mazzocca

Apple (iOS)

To GAMELOFT & ASSOCIATES (JAVA)

I'm sending you this message again to bring to your attention with regards to ALL OF YOUR "NIGHTS SERIES" (NY NIGHTS, MIAMI NIGHTS, LAS VEGAS NIGHTS, PARIS NIGHTS ETC). I KNOW THAT THERE WERE ALSO HIGH SCHOOL GAMES THAT WERE TAKEN DOWN ONLY I AM NOT SURE OF ITS EXACT NAME BUT I THINK ITS HIGH SCHOOL HOOKUPS, DATE OR DITCH 1 & 2
All of these games which some have up to 2 versions of the same name are no longer available!!! These were my absolute favourite games as well as others that you've created years ago but because of PARENTAL CONTROL, it's been taken down. 
IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO GET THESE GAMES BACK ON THE MARKET WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE WAYS OF ONLY ALLOWING OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THESE GAMES? 
IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO ALLOW THESE GAMES BACK TO MOBILE DEVICES, (IOS/ANDROID) ARE THEY AVAILABLE ON DIFFERENT CONSOLES (X-BOX, PLAYSTATION ETC...)? 
I TRULY HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ALLOW THESE GAMES BACK. I TRULY MISS THESE GAMES AND MY FAVOURITE ONES ALSO!!!! 

P.S.  THERE WAS ALSO OTHER GAMES THAT ARE SIMILAR IN A SENSE THAT IT TOO NEEDS PARENTAL CONTROL. I MAY NOT REMEMBER THE EXACT NAME BUT IT HAD TO DO WITH HIGH SCHOOL (HOOKUPS) AGAIN I MAY NOT KNOW THE EXACT NAME OF THESE OTHERS THAT WERE TAKEN DOWN ALL AROUND THE SAME TIMEFRAME. I ALSO BELIEVE THERE WAS DATIE OR DITCH 1 & 2 (AGAIN IT MAY NOT BE THE EXACT NAME BUT THEY WERE ALL TAKEN DOWN AND I REALLY MISS PLAYING THESE REMARKABLE ADVENTUROUS GAMES  WHICH THERE WERE SO MANY CHALLENGES 

PLEASE.BRING THEM BACK!!!!!!! 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS