Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

Born2beSlicker

Apple (iOS)

Renfrew, Scotland

How to best progress?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:47 pm
I put this game down when it first came out as I hoped for DH6 and it's not. However, I decided to check it out again as I'm plateauing in DH5. However, I've noticed half way into board 2 and the enemies I'm going up against are outlevelled from my team. My highest character is 16 but majority are in the 9-10 range.

How is the best way to bring my straggling characters up in power? How is it I can acquire both gear as well as characters/material to grind into what I want to keep to train them? The progression feels a lot more complicated than DH5 due to its team focus.

JohnyJohny

Windows PC

Re: How to best progress?

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:39 pm
You should also try Stardew Valley, it’s a farming game with some bits of life simulator and dungeon-crawling here and there. You’d think that sounds boring but, deceivingly, it **** you right in and before you know it, you sunk in hours upon hours in the game! It’s basically one of those games like Harvest Moon for PC but it becomes more distinguishable the more hours you invest in it.
no avatar

IIPJII

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm
Hi
no avatar

Bradleyy

Steam

Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:32 am
  1. igure Out Your WHYs. Nothing is static. 
  2. Establish Tangible Goals. Once you have established your reasons, the next step is to establish your life goals. 
  3. Create Your Game Plan. 
  4. Imbibe Positivity. 
  5. Practice Reflection as You Progress.
  6. Celebrate Your Achievements.
https://www.tellpizzahut.one/
no avatar

Rizen

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:13 pm
i have full guides from over 2 years experience, and am the only person to complete all bosses 10+ and blitz, usuing only common disc champions... Rita from gameloft hates me with a passion though..... Add me on Discord for further help... Rizen#6935
no avatar

reyansh121

Windows PC

Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al QuozQuoz 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:59 am
It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well.