Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

Bosley

Apple (iOS)

Water Spearman Drop Rates

Thu May 30, 2019 2:44 pm
So, in recent months the acquisition and building of a water spearman has become a goal. Since that introduction I have not seen a single water spearman being pulled from any discs (either by me or anyone I've talked to).

Have the drop rates been changed? It feels like they have. And even if they have been changed, will Gameloft admit to it? I'm pessimistic to say the least....

Bosley

Apple (iOS)

Re: Water Spearman Drop Rates

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:57 pm
Still looking for some Gameloft confirmation or denial here....
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:16 pm
Hey, Bosley!

Rest assured that the drop rates for the Spearman have not been modified. Keep in mind that there are a bunch of Champions each with elemental variants. Try waiting for the champ to be boosted, or wait for a summoning event, so you can also gain other bonuses by using disks.
Hope you get him really soon!

Stay strong!

Bosley

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:41 pm
Thank you for the reply! It just seems strange that I used to pull him regularly until it was a goal and now haven't seen him since (regardless of the method of summoning)...
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:52 pm
I feel you, Bosley!

I'm sure you're just going through a dry spell and you'll get him eventually. The Water spearman was actually one of the first 5 champions I got, so definitely let me know when you do! :P

Stay strong!
no avatar

Belgamor2

Windows PC

Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 pm
The more the game proggresses, the more 4 star champion's families are out, so it's more and more difficult to get an specific element when you hit the red lasers. I've had so many Water Spearmen from discs, feels especially bad when you're opening legendary discs and you get Lapis' cousin. Something that I've never understood is why they are so bad. It doesn't come to mind another family of champions more useless than spearmen, especially when they have nat4 among them.

TheSageMikko

Windows PC

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:02 pm
=(