Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Asphen

Apple (iOS)

I can’t reach my own account

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:59 pm
Hi,
İwas playing the game in a PC And my own phone. My brother download the game him phone. When he own account sync the with my pc, my own account had to change with my brother’s account on my phone. I can not reach my account. How we gonna fix this problem I don’t know. 
Ticket id:17487408
Player Id:64030c ( my account I want to reach this acc )
Device: iPhone 7 Plus 

i send the ticket 10 days ago no one doesn’t turn back on my e mail adress I try to contact with customer care people’s solution for this problem but they like a stars we can not reach they are.  everybody saying contact with cc team but cc team never give any answer. If we couldn’t  communicate with cc team how we gonna fix the problems. Realy we need solution.
no avatar

Galoo

Google Play (Android)

Re: I can’t reach my own account

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:24 pm
I have exactly the same problem, and a friend of me have also this problem... I was playing on my phone and sometimes at home on steam on my pc. So my son wanted to try his account on my pc, and when he put his account on steam, my account on my phone dispaer and was supply by my son's account... Now it's impossible for me to log in, if I try to log, with my Google play account it's my son's account who log... I have contact the support but they seems unable to give me a solution. .. I wanted to get back my own account what can I do.. I did some shopping on this account, so I think they can easily find it... Can anyone help us please? Sorry for my poor English, I'm French.. Ty
no avatar

Gustavoterremoto22

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I had the same problem and I contacted the support and nothing so far has 3 days ago madnei recharging vouchers id I explained the problem without answers, I will file a lawsuit to get the out of the credits that I put in the game a penalty really. in the clash royale you only confirm the email and they send you your loguin code in the game here it seems that it disappears among the millions of players because they are not even there for the players.
no avatar

onur ogut

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:06 pm
I lost my account. Can you help me Hey, I lost my account. I was using steam and cell phone for my main character. I wanted to use it for my character and take it here. After that, my second character looks steaming. And now I can't enter my main character. my character's name Teddy Can you help me solve this problem? I just opened a ticket but I don't want to wait 3-5 days. We can solve this problem in 10 minutes. My character was great and I want it again. image thank you for your attention. Here is my ticket number: 17759070