Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Lost Soul

Windows PC

Italia

UPDATE 3: a step back for PC players.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 pm
Hi,

1) Playability from notebook convertible (WIN10) in tablet mode: after update 3 it's impossible to address the allies giving them a focus in TOUCH MODE, and this happens for the managed champion too. Previously there was an option in the configuration menu in WIN10 that allowed to select the touch mode that now inexplicably has been eliminated. Even when converting the convertible in desktop mode it isn't possible to focus the target with the pad. If I spent 1000 Euro for a convertible, it's because I don't want use a mouse and play in semi-mobility. Now Arena and Co-op must go on stand-by.

2) Playability from the desktop PC: after update 3, setting the focus during the battles with the mouse has been changed (left button for allies, right button for controlled champion). The choice, absolutely incomprehensible, is likely to have been made to satisfy the demands of some "end players" who love to play manually without first listening other players. Unfortunately I have to announce to you that the majority of players do not like this change, as well as worsening the quality of the game. Finally I don't think the new mode was sufficient tested in automatic mode as it works very badly for the controlled champion, which accepts with difficulty the targer, stop to attacks, or attacks the enemy who attack him. Arena, Co-op, adventure. In all these modes it has become more complicated or almost impossible to play at medium or high levels.

3) General PC settings: as already mentioned some control options have been eliminated (touch mode for PC version), while others seem not to work, or you have to reactivate every time you start the game, for example, the synchronization of the account Microsoft. Or the suggestion option (which also shows the description of the champions skills while playing) which, although deactivated, is reactivated each time a new game begins.

4) PC graphics: the vision of the main room has been changed and now all the menus and indications are reduced to minimum dimensions. Do you have any idea how you can play on a 30 "screen placed 1.5 meters away from the player?

The game to survive essentially needs three things: paying players, players in large numbers, and ease of use of content. In Gameloft they are going through the same mistakes seen during the evolutionary path of DH5, with the difference that DH5 was played by millions of people. DHC no.

LOST SOUL
no avatar

Lost Soul

Windows PC

Italia

UPDATE 24 Oct

Hi.

Thanks for solving the problems reported with the previous post (except for # 4), with today's mini update.

Nice work.

LOST SOUL