Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Nuno Zeushell

Google Play (Android)

European a game acess

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:33 pm
Wend we can play game in european region?
no avatar

Rizen

Apple (iOS)

Re: European a game acess

Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:33 am
cant see how to post a new topic. can someone tell me why this game lags sooo much. this make me so angry.. somtimes it takes upto two minutes for 5v5 to load. im using a LeEco x520 and iphone6. if i use wifi with virgin media. the suposed fastest wifi in the uk. or i use my data...which is on three. theres still major lag. why is this? if this game is only designed for iphone x users. then please so so. cus right now. its just making me angry. the 5v5 is the best part of the game and this is such a shame.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: European a game acess

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 pm
You can already play the game in Europe. It has been available since May. 

@Rizen you will need to reply to a few existing topics before you can post one yourself. 

I have experienced long loading times and lags in 5v5 before, to the point it was unplayable. Often times the game crashed in the middle of the match.
However with one of the previous updates, the 5v5 has been improved by a lot and I do not experience major lags anymore. 
I just did a 5v5 match with no lag and crashes at all. And, like you, I use an iphone 6 to play.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)