Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Loopmonkey

Google Play (Android)

DHC - The Game is to easy.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:46 pm
Hello Gameloft!

I will state myself in short.

The game is as of now, to short for us who invest quite allot of hours (SW Player), i started playing this game 2 weeks after launch and i can farm ED10,SW10 for a good while now, and cleared blitz epic aswell.

What content am i suppose to play if i dont care for the PvP as it is now.

Are there plans to add more high end content? or is this it?

I would really be sad to see this game which got great potential to be lost to all the instant gratification complaints on reddit, yes this game should be a tedious grind, and summon rates should be low. We should not clear all content in 3 months. Dont give the reddit trolls what they want!

I wish i also could add any suggestions on how to improve upon the situation, but as it is now, i dont see an easy fix for this issue.

Thanks!

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: DHC - The Game is to easy.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 pm
Loopmonkey wrote:
Hello Gameloft!

I will state myself in short.

The game is as of now, to short for us who invest quite allot of hours (SW Player), i started playing this game 2 weeks after launch and i can farm ED10,SW10 for a good while now, and cleared blitz epic aswell.

What content am i suppose to play if i dont care for the PvP as it is now.

Are there plans to add more high end content? or is this it?

I would really be sad to see this game which got great potential to be lost to all the instant gratification complaints on reddit, yes this game should be a tedious grind, and summon rates should be low. We should not clear all content in 3 months. Dont give the reddit trolls what they want!

I wish i also could add any suggestions on how to improve upon the situation, but as it is now, i dont see an easy fix for this issue.

Thanks!

Hey!

We have much more content on the way that should cater your needs. ;) 

Can't wait to show you what's coming!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans