Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Duke Nukem

Google Play (Android)

Really enjoyed playing until today.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 am
Came from summoners war to try this game out really got into spent about 700 dallors then started to farm shards on light day got to 37 was pretty pleased so I actually picked up a few extra days of overtime so I could spent alot more then light day came and I farmed and farmed and farmed didn' get any shards even sacrificed a few hours of sleep to farm some more but nothing thanks to my 12 hour work shift about 20 crashes and a victory that litteraly just said defeat now I'll be spending this extra money on summners war instead hopefully one day the massive amounts of crashes will get fixed so that ppl like me who work 12 hours can possibly one day enjoy getting these farmable monsters without having to spent an extra 1k energy due to crashes
no avatar

Ellison Robinson

Google Play (Android)

Re: Really enjoyed playing until today.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:47 pm
Customer Care does not help people, customer care doesnt help people with game issues , i put in multiple tickets !! Still no help from losing all progress on my account.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: Really enjoyed playing until today.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm
Duke Nukem wrote:
Came from summoners war to try this game out really got into spent about 700 dallors then started to farm shards on light day got to 37 was pretty pleased so I actually picked up a few extra days of overtime so I could spent alot more then light day came and I farmed and farmed and farmed didn' get any shards even sacrificed a few hours of sleep to farm some more but nothing thanks to my 12 hour work shift about 20 crashes and a victory that litteraly just said defeat now I'll be spending this extra money on summners war instead hopefully one day the massive amounts of crashes will get fixed so that ppl like me who work 12 hours can possibly one day enjoy getting these farmable monsters without having to spent an extra 1k energy due to crashes

Hey Duke!

Are you being refunded Energy when your game crashes? The fixes have been live for a while!

That being said, you can also buy Champion Shards from the Guild shop which should speed up the process to get those Champions you need. 

Do you have any more info about the crashes you experienced? When did they happen? What device are you playing on? This will help us make the game better!

Sorry for the experience you had and hopefully it can be better in the future.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans