Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Mihai Caliman

Apple (iOS)

DHC Wiki

Fri May 25, 2018 1:33 pm
Hi guys,

Is there a Wiki or a website with guides yet? If so, can you please share the link here?

Many thanks!
no avatar

zurndev

Apple (iOS)

Re: DHC Wiki

Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 pm
I made one here:
https://gamerdan.com/dhc

I added a list of all the champions as well as guides for various bosses. The most useful part to me is the buff and debuff champion lists.

Let me know what you think.
Gamer Dan Wikis - https://gamerdan.com
no avatar

mina9700

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:06 pm
I think the scorpion has a very high defense. I would bring champions that have the defense reduction debuff. Additionally make sure to bring more damage than usual (Swap a support with an extra damage dealer).[moderator edit-spam links deleted]

cwells

Windows PC

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:57 pm
zurndev wrote:
I made one here:
https://gamerdan.com/dhc

I added a list of all the champions as well as guides for various bosses. The most useful part to me is the buff and debuff champion lists.

Let me know what you think.

Hey man. Just had to say I love the wiki. Great work! Simple and effective.
no avatar

amekassa

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:11 pm
[moderator edit-spam links removed]I added a list of all the champions as well as guides for various bosses. The most useful part to me is the buff and debuff champion lists.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:21 pm
Is this running on a wiki software?

Edit: Nevermind,  I inspected the source, it's a Wordpress website. Good job on it though.
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 

Caxoron

Windows PC

Santa Clara

Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:10 pm
So just wanted to throw this out there, the Dungeon Hunter series is a dungeon crawler loot hack and slash similar to Diablo.

Champions however includes a moba game mode with the same characters, and also a turn based 5v5 final fantasy like mode, again with the same characters.

Now hear me out, I know it would be hard to balance but I would love to see our beloved champions see multiple game modes, a dungeon crawler for loot/leveling times translating to a moba and 5v5 turnbased battle is just dream filling for me because I love the lore and the idea of expanding these characters kits depending on the game mode.

Jame Giles

Google Play (Android)

London

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:21 am
I wanted to learn about literature about this universe. I am a new player and I want to start my acquaintance with general information about this world. I think the second step is reading the guides and the gameplay.