Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Hyper441

Apple (iOS)

Thank you Gameloft

Thu May 24, 2018 8:24 pm
I just wanted to say thank you. I realize the game has some issues, but all new games do. I've been gaming for over 2 decades now, all games have issues at launch. What really matters in my experience is the companies responses. I've made a few posts on here, and all of them have been responded to respectfully in a timely manner. It makes me feel like I'm valued as a player and my input is being taken seriously. I've seen games completely fail because they did listen to testers and gamers, and it makes me happy Gameloft seems to listen to what we have to say. So thank you.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: Thank you Gameloft

Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 pm
Hyper441 wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you. I realize the game has some issues, but all new games do. I've been gaming for over 2 decades now, all games have issues at launch. What really matters in my experience is the companies responses. I've made a few posts on here, and all of them have been responded to respectfully in a timely manner. It makes me feel like I'm valued as a player and my input is being taken seriously. I've seen games completely fail because they did listen to testers and gamers, and it makes me happy Gameloft seems to listen to what we have to say. So thank you.

Hi!

Greatly appreciate this! Can't wait to show you what we have planned next!

Cheers :)
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans