Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Exasperated

Apple (iOS)

Re: DISCORD MOD APPLICATIONS

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 am
  1. Your in-game name: - Exas
  2. Your Discord name: - Exas
  3. What time zone are you in? - UTC +9 (Japan Time)
  4. What country do you live in? - Japan
  5. What languages do you speak? - English, Japanese
  6. How old are you? - 23
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? - Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? - I'm active daily on Discord, and am always talking with different players who come in at different times of the day. On top of that, I feel like I'm knowledgable enough about the game to give advice to anyone who needs help with it.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? - Approximately 6-7 hours a day.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? - A little over a month
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) - No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? - I worked as customer support for a Chinese-version Pokemon game that was available on the Apple store, which has since been removed. (For approximately 4 months).
no avatar

sawtee

Windows PC

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:56 am
1. Your in-game name: Sawtee
2. Your Discord name: Sawtee
3. What time zone are you in? UTC +8
4. What country do you live in? Singapore
5. What languages do you speak? English/Mandarin/Hokkien/Cantonese/Bahasa Melayu
6. How old are you? 24
7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Working
8. Why do you think you should become a mod? Always active in-game, on discord constantly helping players. Love this game and enjoy helping others. Main aim is to help support and assist in the Asia timezone. Job being a Finance Analyst Manager, that experience allows me to be able to interact, moderate and manage others. Personal relationship with various gamers, allows me to understand what that demographic wants. Through this network and experience, i believe i can contribute for the benefit of both Players and Gameloft.
9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 17 Hours daily on weekdays, more on weekends
10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since 5th May
11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No
12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? In Real Life job and a few gaming related forums in the past for runescape, WoW and GW2. To be neutral, fair and helpful.
no avatar

Branson_Coates

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:34 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Incon
  2. Your Discord name: Incon#5360
  3. What time zone are you in? EST
  4. What country do you live in? The United States
  5. What languages do you speak? English
  6. How old are you? Recently turned 18
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? I am currently working in construction doing electrical work. Been doing this for almost 13 months now and am on the road to becoming an electrical apprentice.
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I feel that I should become a mod because I am on the discord channel and available for about 7 hours nearly every single day
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? I'm on the server every single day except for tuesday, tuesday and saturdays and spent with my loved ones so I generally am not 100% available on either of those days.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) I havn't been banned on any mobile game to this day.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator for multiple minecraft servers and forums associated with them, in terms of a large community like this I don't have a lot of experience.
no avatar

Hunkbull

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 am
1. Your in-game name
atoromosfea (I'm looking for friends anytime :D
2. Your Discord name
atoromosfea#0116
3. What time zone are you in?
UTC+8
4. What country do you live in?
Japan
5. What languages do you speak?
Japanese, English(so little :-| )
6. How old are you?
7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)?
Working
8. Why do you think you should become a mod?
Always active in-game, on discord constantly helping players.  
9. How long can you be active on the server everyday?
Weekday 20:00~24:00. Saturday and Sunday 11:00~23:00.
10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?
2 weeks ago.
11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game)
NO
12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
NO
no avatar

Axis3604

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 am
1. Axis
2. Axis#3604
3. US Central
4. USA
5. English
6. 20
7. Student
8. Always active on discord and in game helping ppl.
9. 14+ hours 
10. Global Launch
11. No
12. Yes. 3 twitch streams and 3 discord servers.
no avatar

han seh ju

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:39 am
  1. Your in-game name: KOREA
  2. Your Discord name: 한새수[HQ]#8345
  3. What time zone are you in? South Korea (UTC/GMT+9)
  4. What country do you live in? South Korea
  5. What languages do you speak? English, Korean, German, Arabic fluently
  6. How old are you? 22 year old
  7. What is your current occupation? im a business administration student in the Seoul National University in korea major of accounting and this is my senior year
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? bec. i'm always active in discord i spend most of my time if im not doing anything helping new people and just got lvl 25 2day so i though i would like to be a mod bec of my times zone aswell i can help korean and asia people
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? mostly 14-16 hours a day depending if people is active or not if i see any pings i always check
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? since 6th may i think
  11. no
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? yes i was a mod in TF blade channel he was rank1 in league of legends last s but it was a small community
no avatar

kelvinhochen

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:08 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Kevlin
  2. Your Discord name: Kevlin#8622
  3. What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
  4. What country do you live in? United States
  5. What languages do you speak? English, Chinese
  6. How old are you? 21
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I have had a lot of modding experience in the past and when it comes to a business place, I can put aside my emotions and whatnot to unbiasedly look at a situation. I'm also on at different times from the current mods so there can be a balance of mod time.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? I'm usually by my phone or computer all the time every day so it is safe to say a good 8-10 hours at least. 
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Almost 2 months now
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) Nope.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, in a large League of Legends discord named LeagueFind. They had upwards 5000 people

kurapica2013

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:51 am
  1. Your in-game name: Tolits
  2. Your Discord name: Tolits#4541
  3. What time zone are you in? EST
  4. What country do you live in? Philippine
  5. What languages do you speak? Filipino and English
  6. How old are you? 23 years old
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Working as Cost Accountant
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I should become a mod because I believe I am very active ingame and in forums also in any kind of social media such as Facebook, etc. making discussions. Also I had experience as mod before from other games like Pockie Ninja and Leage of Angels.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 16hours
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? 2months
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, in Pockie Ninja as ingame moderator and League of Angels as forum moderator.
no avatar

patipon01 garena

Windows PC

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 am
nice post thank you http://www.ufa007.com
no avatar

Noctiluca42

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:38 am
Your in-game name: Noctiluca42 
Your Discord name: Noctiluca42
 What time zone are you in? CET (Central European Time)
 What country do you live in? Switzerland.
 What languages do you speak? English and French fluently, some German.
How old are you? 21
What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Apprentice Jeweller.
Why do you think you should become a mod?

I’m very invested in the game, which I believe is the most original and interesting take on the gacha system available. I already spend a great deal of time on the community Discord, and I want to do my part to help the game and community thrive in the long term. I’ve already been doing what part I can as a player to help moderate the community in terms of flagging trolls and other inappropriate statements to the mods and community managers- I thought it would be more efficient to try and do this in a more active role.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I already am often present on the Discord, which I always leave running on either my phone or computer while I play, for about 6 hours a day. As a moderator this time would increase.

How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?

I don’t know the exact date, but 2/3 weeks after release.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game)

Nope.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes! In the past I’ve set up and run two roleplay communities on discord with attached wikis, one of which started on wikia and migrated to discord, lasting four years overall. The size of the community was about 80 with 20 regular players. I’ve also moderated and organised community projects and teams off screen, including debate and writing clubs at school and events in my hometown.