Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Tucks2k

Windows PC

Re: DISCORD MOD APPLICATIONS

Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Tucks2k
  2. Your Discord name: Tucks2k
  3. What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
  4. What country do you live in? United States
  5. What languages do you speak?English
  6. How old are you? 16
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student 
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I am a quick learner and helpful teacher, i always keep and open mind and avoid any arguements that come my way.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? I will be in and out of the server mostly but have access at almost all times and am a very active chatter.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since Release of the full game.
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes i am a mod for smaller servers and was a mod for a big discord channel on the game monster warlord when it was still popular.
no avatar

ClodFargler

Windows PC

Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 pm
Hey everyone!

Discord is a great way to chat it up with other Dungeon Hunter Champions enthusiasts and with the dev team. If you aren't on Discord yet, feel free to join as it's the best place to get in contact with the team! 

As the server is growing in population, we'll be looking for dedicated Moderators to help us keep everything under control! If you're interested in being a Mod, please submit your application by answering the following questions. We will get back to you my private message on Discord if you fit our needs!  Image 
  1. Your in-game name: ClodFargler
  2. Your Discord name: Clod Fargler
  3. What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
  4. What country do you live in? USA
  5. What languages do you speak? English
  6. How old are you? 21
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I can diffuse situations pretty easily, it seems like that could be useful as of late.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? Whenever I don't have class, I pretty much always have it on my pc.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? May 6th
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game): Not to my knowledge
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    I've been moderator on a friends discord for a number of years, but other then that no not really.
no avatar

joemar128

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 18, 2018 1:52 am
  1. Your in-game name: Alucard
  2. Your Discord name: Alucard#8558
  3. What time zone are you in: Eastern Time Zone
  4. What country do you live in: United States of America
  5. What languages do you speak: English 
  6. How old are you: 18
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.): I am a student in high school
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod: I think I should be a mod because I have been in the server for awhile now and I have made relationships with many of the people who come in everyday and with devs.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday: 3-5 hours a day
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions: since the start of the game (13 days)
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game): No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Yes in gamers garage another discord server hwoever no long do that
no avatar

Wox

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 19, 2018 12:18 am
  1. Your in-game name: Woxi
  2. Your Discord name: Wox#7108
  3. What time zone are you in? Adelaide GMT +9.30
  4. What country do you live in? Australia 
  5. What languages do you speak? Engish 
  6. How old are you? 25
  7. What is your current occupation? I work as a Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod?  I reckon, I'd fit nicely in your mod team,  I'm easy going and enjoying this game a lot, I enjoy helping people and making sure everyone receives the best current up to date knowledge, as well as making sure everyone follows the Discord Server rules.  
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 6 hours on weekdays,  more on the weekends. 
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since mobile release :)
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) Never been banned or muted.  
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I am a mod in a few other Discord servers,  nothing quite as large as this,  I have been a player mod in Runescape in the past (before I quit). 
no avatar

Артем_Шабашов

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 23, 2018 8:11 pm
  1. Ваше имя в игре: Gerok
  2. Ваше имя:Artem
  3. В каком часовом поясе вы находитесь: Moscow -3
  4. В какой стране ты живешь? Russian Federation
  5. На каком языке ты говоришь? Russian
  6. Сколько тебе лет? 28
  7. Каково ваше текущее занятие (Студент, Работа и т. Д.)? Worked
  8. Почему вы думаете, что должны стать модными? Because I want to help your game and your team. I want to be useful for this game.
  9. Как долго вы можете быть активными на сервере каждый день day two from 9:00 to 23:00 and morning to lunch
  10. Как долго вы играете в Dungeon Hunter Champions? 2 monts
  11. Вы когда-нибудь были запрещены в прошлом? (Социальные медиа, форумы и игры) NO
  12. Есть ли у вас прошлый опыт в качестве модератора? PW 1 years no off server

Dawhveed

Google Play (Android)

Mod App

Fri May 25, 2018 8:21 am
  1. Your in-game name: Dawhveed
  2. Your Discord name: Dawhveed
  3. What time zone are you in? PST
  4. What country do you live in? United States
  6. How old are you? 22
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? I am a student attending a JC playing tennis, and working at Lifetime Fitness as a Supervisor.
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I am very active in the game and I have a pretty good amount of knowledge on it. I also post useful content for others and I have been in charge of many similar things in the past.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? Several hours each day
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since global release about 3 weeks ago
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) Maybe once on Club Penguin but that was in like primary school.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I mod for a few twitch channels and I also am the owner of my guilds discord server, so I have a pretty good grip on how things work.
YT Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZvT8TmOnU6dqvnU9cvAaQ?view_as=subscriber
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/0-szZE
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZvT8TmOnU6dqvnU9cvAaQ?view_as=subscriber
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/0-szZE
no avatar

Alan Liu

Windows PC

Tue May 29, 2018 4:21 am
  1. Your in-game name: LastShen
  2. Your Discord name: Last#0612
  3. What time zone are you in? PST
  4. What country do you live in? North America
  5. What languages do you speak? English, Cantonese
  6. How old are you? 20
  7. What is your current occupation: Working Part Time
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I have grown to love this game. I play a lot of games on the pc, switch and mobile. It is really hard for me to get attach to a mobile game but for some reason, this game spoke to me (lol). I have read hundreds of guides and videos about this game so I have a good knowledge how this game works. 
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? PST from 10 pm to 12pm, 2 pm to 5pm, 7pm to 10pm
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? I have been playing this game when it first released, it has been an on and off thing for me untile couple weeks ago.
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, for 2 games I've been playing but the games were private servers, I've made "easier ways" to level up and taking the easy route, but those days are over since it makes me get bored of the game really quickly. Now I would rather enjoy playing it like everybody else.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I've been a Mod for many discord channels in the past. In many games I've been a mod for big end game guides, and a few twitch streamers. I know it it is a mod's job to make sure that everything is going smoothly in the discord server, making sure there are no rules being broken, and just being there when a player/guildie need helps with something.
no avatar

jdavidson416

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:42 pm
Your in-game name:Aquatoes
Your Discord name:Aquatoes
What time zone are you in?EST
What country do you live in?US
What languages do you speak?English
How old are you?28
What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)?Sales Rep Work at Home
Why do you think you should become a mod?I am very active on discord and love the game.
How long can you be active on the server everyday?4-8 Hours depending on workload with normal job
How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?Since soft launch about 4 days after launch
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) no
Do you have any past experience as a moderator?no but i am in guild with PvtVoid who is a Mod and willing to help me
no avatar

King Anderson

Google Play (Android)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:11 pm
  1. Your in-game name: KXNG
  2. Your Discord name: IceRevolver
  3. What time zone are you in? US Central Time
  4. What country do you live in? US
  6. How old are you? 34 Years Old
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Working (Military)
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I love structure and like to be helpful.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 10+ A Day
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? 5 Weeks
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) I Have Never Been Banned
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? In Real Life Experiences I Do.
no avatar

ZederuXY

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:26 am
  1. Your in-game name: ZederuXY
  2. Your Discord name: ZederuXY
  3. What time zone are you in? GMT+12
  4. What country do you live in? New Zealand
  6. How old are you? 25
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student, streamer
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? Im always active and always have my phone/laptop/pc around me. Also worked in management at my previous job as 2ic for our region stores, so I know how to be professional and manage situations.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? anywhere from 6-12 hours
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since the global launch
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) I have never been banned in the past.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I currently stream, so run and operate my own twitch channel and also my channels discord.