Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

DISCORD MOD APPLICATIONS

Tue May 15, 2018 4:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Discord is a great way to chat it up with other Dungeon Hunter Champions enthusiasts and with the dev team. If you aren't on Discord yet, feel free to join as it's the best place to get in contact with the team! 

As the server is growing in population, we'll be looking for dedicated Moderators to help us keep everything under control! If you're interested in being a Mod, please submit your application by answering the following questions. We will get back to you my private message on Discord if you fit our needs!  Image 

1. Your in-game name:
  2. Your Discord name:
  3. What time zone are you in?
  4. What country do you live in?
  5. What languages do you speak?
  6. How old are you?
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)?
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod?
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday?
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game)
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
 Thanks for submitting your applications. See you on Discord!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Jesse_Rowe

Google Play (Android)

Re: DISCORD MOD APPLICATIONS

Tue May 15, 2018 4:53 pm
Your in-game name: TheFKNReaper
Your Discord name: TheFKNReaper
What time zone are you in? Eastern time zone
What country do you live in? USA
What languages do you speak? English
How old are you? 30
What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Cnc machine operator
Why do you think you should become a mod? Love helping people with issues they have with games
How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4-8 hours a day weekdays. Longer on weekends
How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since launch
Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) no
Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes. Age of kings, clash of kings forums
no avatar

Nutellaaaah

Windows PC

Tue May 15, 2018 4:56 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Mathias
  2. Your Discord name: Mathias (Mathias#7171)
  3. What time zone are you in? GMT+1 (Brussel time)
  4. What country do you live in? Belgium
  5. What languages do you speak? Dutch and English
  6. How old are you? 16
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? Because i am good and fast at helping people with their problems.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? When i have school about 2 hours, otherwise its around 4-5 hours.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Since 5 may, so 10 days
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game). No, i have never been banned.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, on a couple of smaller servers.
no avatar

Pitou7

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 15, 2018 4:57 pm
1) Pitou
2) Pitou#0002
3) Eastern Daylight Time Zone
4)USA
5) English
6) 21
7) Student/Part-Time Employee
8) I believe I am capable of monitoring the discord properly, taking any and all direct messages that may come my way, and I have been around forums, Discord, etc. for many, many years. I know how to properly handle any situation that may come up, and know when action needs to be taken against someone violating the rules that are in-place. I am very active on Discord, and will be on anytime I am not at work. I also have spent a lot of time playing DHC, and can also provide insight to players on the Discord asking questions relating to the game.
9) I can be on the server anywhere from 5-12 hours which depends on if I work. I generally work from around 4 PM EDT to 10:00 PM EDT, but also have 2 days off a week. I am currently off school for the summer which means my activity is even higher. 
10) I have been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions for going on 2 weeks.
11) I have never been banned from social media, forums, or in-game.
12) I have past experience moderating forums for private servers of particular games that had around 300+ online at anytime, and in a few MMO's in the past. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
no avatar

Trollacoaster

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 15, 2018 5:02 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Eddy
  2. Your Discord name: Trollacoaster (Trollacoaster#7891)
  3. What time zone are you in? EDT
  4. What country do you live in? U.S.A
  5. What languages do you speak? English and Spanish
  6. How old are you? 17 Almost 18! :)
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student At Lake Nona Highschool Transitioning into Valencia College. Also work on Chick-Fil-As Marketing team ( forgot to mention)
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I'm organized, friendly, and good at working with others! I would hate to see anyone being treated poorly or feeling left out. I'm always eager to learn and help in any way, shape, or form possible! I would take this position as way to advance my social and communication skills as well. 
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? Basically all day. 
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? About 2 weeks.
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) Nope!
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, on Pokemon Gos Silph Road Discord. 
no avatar

poeticspeech

Windows PC

Tue May 15, 2018 5:08 pm
  1. Your in-game name: Depto
  2. Your Discord name: Not Depto #8093
  3. What time zone are you in? (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manuas, San Juan
  4. What country do you live in? Trinidad and Tobago
  5. What languages do you speak? English, Trinidadian Creole
  6. How old are you? 20
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I'd be able to moderate in a much friendlier way than most moderaters have in servers I have been in and actually being in touch everyday with the community you learn different ways to handle different situations with the several types of personalities spread through out the server.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4-8 hours weekends I can do longer hours but weekdays it fluctuates
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? I have been playing for about 8-9 days 
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I've moderated/co managed a warframe discord server for a large clan 
no avatar

Triniteh

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 15, 2018 5:09 pm
1. Trinity

2. Trinity#7504

3. GMT/UK

4. United Kingdom

5. English

6. 21

7. I work full time as an IT Systems Administrator.

8. I think I should become a moderator as I have experience being customer facing proffessionally, as such I'm not easily rattled, and have learned over the years to keep my cool, even with agitated/frustrated individuals. I prefer keeping a constructive enviroment, however am absolutely not opposed to a bit of off-topic fun every now and then.

Engaging with others is one of my favourite things to do, always open for a talk if anyone needs. I like to think that communication is one of my strong traits, along with a side of humour.

I am constantly learning new things about this game, and hope to be able to share my knowledge with everyone else in the future, I can forsee myself playing this game for a long time to come, and would absolutely love to have this opportunity to help the community as much as I can along the way.

9. I keep the server up on my second monitor whilst I'm working, as such I can easily dedicate 8+ hours a day during the week, more during the weekends.

10. I have been playing DHC since full release

11. I have not been banned in the past

12. I have moderated some moderate sized Discord community's in the past, as well as few small sub-reddits.

EDIT: Someone on the Discord reccomended that I posted my current post count on the Discord since arriving to show my activity, I'm currently sitting at 5137 posts at the time of writing this.
no avatar

Cycona2704

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 15, 2018 5:13 pm
Hi, I am interested in applying for the position of the moderator. Following are the details requested:
1) What is your in game name? 
Ans: Cycona2704 
2) what is your discord name? 
Ans : Heathcliff#5698
3) What timezone are you in? 
Ans: IST (GMT +5:30)
4) What country do you live in? 
Ans: India
5) What languages do you speaks? 
Ans : English and Hindi
6) How old are you? 
Ans : 24 yrs 
7) What is your current occupation ? 
Ans : Student
8) Why do you think you should become a mod? 
Ans : I=12.8px have been moderating Facebook pages, forums and discord servers for several years. I have noticed that, whenever a new game launches due to less staff availability to reply player's queries the customer support is delayed and it makes the players furious over the developers. I as a Moderator will strive my best to reply players queries with all my game  knowledge, collect bugs, suggestions from players and report it to developers and make strategic  guides for new players so that they dont left behind the players who started earlier. I would do my best to make the community like a community by engaging players in polls, forum events, game discussions.... etc.
9) How long can you be active on a server ? 
Ans : In game for 6 to 8 hrs. In discord almost 10 - 12 hrs. 
10) How long have you been playing dungeon hunter champions ? 
Ans : Since CBT i am playing DHC. 
11) Have you ever been banned on social media? 
Ans : Till now never. I maintain discipline and obey all the rules and regulations  
12) Do you have any past experience as a moderator? 
Ans : I have been moderating game forums for last 6 yrs of various games like skyforge, Magerealm, Wartune, Novagenesis... etc and also was a in game moderator of those games. I have also moderated Facebook group and pages as well. 
I have enough experience of dealing crisis situation like server breakdown or abusing malicious bug...etc etc and have also led the mod team in how engage the players, how to approach a player and have also trained several moderators for better customer services 
I think i am well suitable for the position of moderator. 
Thank you very much for considering my application!
no avatar

!!!Hyper!!!

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 15, 2018 5:14 pm
  1. Your in-game name:HyperFergMod
  2. Your Discord name: !!!Hyper!!!#0513
  3. What time zone are you in? UTC+2
  4. What country do you live in? I live in the Netherlands
  5. What languages do you speak? I speak: Dutch and English the best
  6. How old are you? 16
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student(in school)
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I really love helping out on the discord and I would really like to help and get to know the community and game better. I know alot about discord and the technology behind it so if I could help I'll try my best!
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? Basically everyday. How long depends on my school schedule most of the time I have school till 16:00(4PM).which means I'll be online from that time. However the last 2-3 weeks I have internet problems, but I hope to get it fixed around 22 May-ish
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Basically since start or when Ferg(YouTuber) announced he would get sponsored(explains my name)
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No I have not.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I have been moderator on Discord with 2K+ members. And I have been moderator on some forums with not too many people. I would really like to grow my experience!
no avatar

Giken

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm
  1. Your in-game name:   Giken
  2. Your Discord name:  Giken#0546
  3. What time zone are you in?    EST
  4. What country do you live in?     USA
  5. What languages do you speak?     English
  6. How old are you?   32
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)?   Currently unemployed (but looking for a job)
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod?         I am a mature person who is always looking for ways to help people. I am always on discord and if i see people gathering up in the voice channels then i hop in to see whats going on. I have learned a decent amount about this game in my 14 days of playing and will continue to pass along my knowlege weither i become a mod or not. But I do know that people come to the discord to learn or get help, some come to help out others, and some come just to troll around. I would like to become a mod to ensure those who need help will get the right help, and to deter the trolls.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday?     8-10 hours
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions?      As of this post i have only been playing for 14 days
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game)      I have never been banned in any game, forum, discord, or any type of VOIP.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator?      I have never been a moderator before, but i have been a GM who patrolled in a private server looking for people who were hacking and to assist those who needed help.