Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Maxl90

Windows PC

stage 7-11

Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 am
I really like the game, but the infinit heal in stage 7-11 is just annoying and bad level design, at least in my opinion.
You need a spezific healbock skill or get all the struggle and have to target the crystals (which messes up my party ai). I have no problem having challenging level which need certain skills, but then give us the needed ressources to level up new mons. But the vampire set is only available after the level so i can not get a farmer.
Even the level 60 fire friend is not able to kill the boss

My suggestions would be to give the vampireset earlier, spawn just a limit number of healing crystals or make them stationary similar to the bull or dragon stage.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: stage 7-11

Thu May 10, 2018 4:33 pm
Maxl90 wrote:
I really like the game, but the infinit heal in stage 7-11 is just annoying and bad level design, at least in my opinion.
You need a spezific healbock skill or get all the struggle and have to target the crystals (which messes up my party ai). I have no problem having challenging level which need certain skills, but then give us the needed ressources to level up new mons. But the vampire set is only available after the level so i can not get a farmer.
Even the level 60 fire friend is not able to kill the boss

My suggestions would be to give the vampireset earlier, spawn just a limit number of healing crystals or make them stationary similar to the bull or dragon stage.

Hi, 

Vampiric set won't help you out for this scenario. 

Have you tried other ways of defeating the boss? Try kiting him away from the Crystals. :)

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

Telz

Google Play (Android)

Greater Manchester, England

Fri May 11, 2018 6:26 pm
kiting the boss to the bridge out of the crystals range worked for me, thanks!
no avatar

Tapetklistret

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am
Dont know if you made it or not!
But the way I did it was used the archangel, and just take a ranged damage guy with me, I took control of the range and used him to kill the crystals that dropped and just let the archangel and the rest deal with the boss.
no avatar

IIPJII

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 pm
Hi