Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Shock3r

Google Play (Android)

Different servers and how to join them?

Wed May 09, 2018 3:01 pm
Im living in the philippines and trying to play with my brother in law from canada. I didnt see a way to switch servers but we cant see eachother in game. Is there a way to switch that I dont see?

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Shock3r wrote:
Im living in the philippines and trying to play with my brother in law from canada. I didnt see a way to switch servers but we cant see eachother in game. Is there a way to switch that I dont see?

Hi Shocker, 

There is currently no way to do this. We will however suggest it to the team!

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Shock3r

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft_Shaun wrote:
Shock3r wrote:

Hi Shocker, 

Cheers

I am on android google play and he is on iphone game center.

Are the servers based on IP address or the country associated with the google play or game center account?

Also, can people with android play with iphone users?

There must be some workaround like using a VPN to change my IP or changing the country on my google play account.. I could also use my ipads's game center to make my DHC account..

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Shock3r wrote:
Gameloft_Shaun wrote:
Shock3r wrote:

Hi Shocker, 

Cheers

I am on android google play and he is on iphone game center.

Are the servers based on IP address or the country associated with the google play or game center account?

Also, can people with android play with iphone users?

There must be some workaround like using a VPN to change my IP or changing the country on my google play account.. I could also use my ipads's game center to make my DHC account..

Hi, 

The game is cross platform. However, since you've already played the game and are in different regions, your device has been set to a specific region. 

You can contact customer care in-game to see if they can swap you servers but I don't think this is a service we normally offer!

Cheers

no avatar

DarksunNight

Apple (iOS)

I too find this disappointing that it automatically sets to our regions rather than letting us choose which servers to join. I was so hoping to be able to play with my buddy that lives in Australia and I’m in the US. Definitely not fun when you can’t play with your friends or family who don’t live in the same region as each other. :/
no avatar

Arenoar

Google Play (Android)

Hi. Is this something that will get fixed soon? A lot of people have friends all over the world and not being able to play together is a very big issue as it takes the fun out of the game.
no avatar

Shock3r

Google Play (Android)

Hi, 

The game is cross platform. However, since you've already played the game and are in different regions, your device has been set to a specific region. 

You can contact customer care in-game to see if they can swap you servers but I don't think this is a service we normally offer!

Cheers

I really want to play this game but dont want to play without my friends. We are all waiting to start playing until we can be on the same server from different countries.. I emailed support but never got a response in 3 days..

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Shock3r wrote:
 Hi, 

Cheers

I really want to play this game but dont want to play without my friends. We are all waiting to start playing until we can be on the same server from different countries.. I emailed support but never got a response in 3 days..

Hi Shock3r, 

They'll get back to you as soon as possible!

no avatar

vijaywrox

Apple (iOS)

Hi Shaun,
Is there a way to know which server I'm playing in? Since it chose automatically, I do not have any idea where I've started and all my friends seem to be in another server. :(
Cheers~
no avatar

nekoprophet

Apple (iOS)

Definitely not fun when you can’t play with your friends or family who don’t live in the same region as each other.