Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Deathtoscaredovenbird

Google Play (Android)

Progress reset to day 0

Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am
I had my game reset to absolute 0. Nothing. Right after I made $140 in purchases. I tried the DIY section, email, submitted a ticket, discord and finally the in game chat, where a moderator muted me without responding to a single thing I said. I am extremely frustrated that no one seems to care about my plight. I already changed my rating from 5 star to 1 star. (Ooh, so scary (not)). I'm not going to give up until I am refunded or my account is restored.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: Progress reset to day 0

Tue May 08, 2018 5:14 pm
Deathtoscaredovenbird wrote:
I had my game reset to absolute 0. Nothing. Right after I made $140 in purchases. I tried the DIY section, email, submitted a ticket, discord and finally the in game chat, where a moderator muted me without responding to a single thing I said. I am extremely frustrated that no one seems to care about my plight. I already changed my rating from 5 star to 1 star. (Ooh, so scary (not)). I'm not going to give up until I am refunded or my account is restored.

Hi, 

Very sorry you've suddenly lost your progress. Have you tried re-synching through your Google account or Facebook? Where in Discord did you say this? We tend to be pretty active and this would've most likely caught our attention. 

Customer care is surely overloaded with requests at the moment and they will get back to you as soon as they can. In the meantime, feel free to PM me on Discord as I'll try and escalate your request.

Cheers
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Deathtoscaredovenbird

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 08, 2018 7:22 pm
Yes I tries that. They wouldn't be so overloaded if they bothered hiring the propper amount of customer support techs
no avatar

Amaury_De La Kethulle

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 08, 2018 11:09 pm
I have exactly the same problem, I have uninstalled the game and now Ican't get back my fist party..... I have spend 20€ in the game.
did you find any solution? 
Help pls!
no avatar

papa9000

Amazon TV

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:25 am
 I already changed my rating from 5 star to 1 star. (Ooh, so scary (not)). I'm not going to give up until I am refunded or my account is restored.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Progress reset to day 0

Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 pm
Hey, papa!

Have you managed to report this with our Customer Care team? If you have, please share your ticket ID with me, so I can track and escalate your case. Let me know, Champ! ;)

Stay strong!
no avatar

stockingkb53

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:30 am
I am an Asian service area. Stockingkb53. My account has now been restricted for the second time. My account was lost before, and it was reported to the programmer. And get restored. Then the following problem occurs. Of which 5v5. After each billing, I will disappear in the leaderboard. Then fight again and I will regain the original points. However, there is no deduction of points. I have already reflected this problem for more than a month. It has not been solved. In Beijing time. The first time registration is restricted on April 16. On the evening of April 19th, around 21:00, the second time the landing was restricted. Summarize all my actions on the day. Because the activity requires dust. I used a dark pirate, a bright sniper. Plus 2 bees. Attack the simplest 7-5 level. The customs clearance time is around 13 seconds. I also participated in the King of Fighters event. Level 10 clearance time is about 40 seconds. Participated in the arena with Android. Because the weather is hot. The phone is hot and the iOS device is replaced. Continue to participate in the arena. The score was found to have dropped from the original 1500 to 1000. Then I switched back to Android and the points returned to normal. And use the ios device 5v5 once. I personally think it is because of the attack on the normal difficulty 7~5 level. The speed is too fast and the damage is high. Similar to plugins. Caused the login to be banned. I believe that many friends should know me. Stockingkb53. Knowing my strength can easily pass the card currently in question. I have no need to modify any data at all. Here are the quick attack videos of my two most difficult copies. https://youtu.be/_N-MuuG9Kjk https://youtu.be/wfN-VTVlhvg For example, if you want to go to a relative or friend's house, you have a car. So there is no need to steal a car at all. Moreover, it still carries a lot of risks. I have been in contact with their company many times. The only answer they give is to detect your data anomalies. Not telling me the real reason. This behavior makes me very sad. I want company management, and treat my problem correctly. Not only rely on machine testing. I hope that you can really detect it manually. This is the case now, which is a very big blow for the players we love this game very much. Also wish everyone a happy game and a happy life.
no avatar

Spearman

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 am
Hii guys lost my account too few days ago. Plz help me to refund my account. Plz......gameloft customers care didn't reply me yet.
no avatar

Spearman

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:55 am
Gameloft_Shaun wrote:

Hi, 

Very sorry you've suddenly lost your progress. Have you tried re-synching through your Google account or Facebook? Where in Discord did you say this? We tend to be pretty active and this would've most likely caught our attention. 

Customer care is surely overloaded with requests at the moment and they will get back to you as soon as they can. In the meantime, feel free to PM me on Discord as I'll try and escalate your request.

Cheers
no avatar

Tommy Hua

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 pm
Gameloft_Shaun wrote:

Hi, 

Cheers

Shaun, please help me I just got a new phone and put in code of my current game but i think i put in opposite, now both are revert to level 1,  please reset my account, it's 80859d game code or account, or email me and see what you can do to help, twc1238@gmail.com ty