Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Hoenyr

Windows PC

Hi,
I created an account on my PC and downloaded the app through the Microsoft Store. I want to play with the same account on my android phone as well but can't log into it because I have no Facebook nor MSN to link it with. Is there a way to link it to something like a Gameloft account or something?

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Hoenyr wrote:
Hi,
I created an account on my PC and downloaded the app through the Microsoft Store. I want to play with the same account on my android phone as well but can't log into it because I have no Facebook nor MSN to link it with. Is there a way to link it to something like a Gameloft account or something?

Hi Hoenyr, 

Thanks for asking the question! 

Normally you'd be able to sync through Facebook and get your account progress. Unfortunately, our Facebook sync doesn't seem to be working at the moment on PC. 

Our team is aware and we're looking into the issue!

Cheers :)
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Hoenyr

Windows PC

The problem is I do not have Facebook nor am I willing to create a Facebook account and the pc only supports MSN and the android only Google play other than Facebook.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Hoenyr wrote:
The problem is I do not have Facebook nor am I willing to create a Facebook account and the pc only supports MSN and the android only Google play other than Facebook.

Hi, 

Unfortunately the only common ground is Facebook. You always create an account simpy for the game and you'll be able to sync once we've fixed the issue.

Cheer!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Bako

Windows PC

Have i chance to play in Mobile and pc with same accounts when Fb Problem will solve?