Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

Michael_Mangao

Apple (iOS)

Any having the same log in issues?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 am
this is very disappointing :( it’s like i wasted all my time progressing. I don’t even use VPN. Hopefully others have the same log in issue.
no avatar

jmsmvrck

Apple (iOS)

Re: Any having the same log in issues?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 am
Hi Michael,

I have the same issue. I have also posted on the Technical Issues section 1 hour after the update as we've deduced that the problem is on their server side as my brother is also experiencing the same, unfortunately, no reply until now.

Btw, I'm the reddit(https://www.reddit.com/r/DHChampions/) mod and I've posted there too.

Hopefully we'll hear from them and this will be resolved soon, I even purchased the package that includes the daily-gems, so it's really infuriating, I might request for a refund if this continues.

Regards,
jmsmvrck

Michael_Mangao

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Good to know that you guys are experiencing the same i thought i was the only one. I can’t access the sub reddit the link is broken i think.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, we will look into it right away!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Steeve73

Windows PC

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:57 am
I didn't face any issue however this is my new account the last account i have been using was with the name of Flavia but o lost its password. https://www.reecoupons.com/categories/christmas Want to wish all of you Merry Christmas and great Holidays a head. Enjoy your Holidays with your loved ones.