Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

AbinashFX

Windows PC

ANDROID/WINDOWS

Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 pm
I love MOBA games and I can't wait to play Dungeon Hunters Champions. Please soft launch it for Android or Windows PC soon!

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Re: ANDROID/WINDOWS

Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 pm
Hello there,

We're pretty much as excited as you are :D
We will release Android and Windows versions as soon as possible, and will of course announce it beforehand! make sure to follow our Facebook page to know the minute is happens: https://www.facebook.com/DungeonHunterChampions/
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

PeekaBooz

Windows PC

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:50 am
Hello!

I can't find the button for creating a new thread for some reason, so I'll post in this thread.

I just lost my account that I've been playing on since yesterday, now when starting the game on Windows PC, it wants to create a new account... :( I really need help!!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:11 pm
PeekaBooz wrote:
Hello!

I can't find the button for creating a new thread for some reason, so I'll post in this thread.

I just lost my account that I've been playing on since yesterday, now when starting the game on Windows PC, it wants to create a new account... :( I really need help!!

Hi, first off, you need to reply to a few existing threads before you can post a new one yourself. 
It is just forum policy.

For your question, sadly, I can’t help you, since I do not play on Windows. I don’t know why you are asked to create a new account, but maybe it is because your progress is not being saved/backed up.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

PeekaBooz

Windows PC

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:00 pm
If it's not saved/backed up then there is a major issue here. I was SO CLOSE to spending money on that account yesterday, I'm glad I didn't then. My friends started playing aswell, some of which has spent money already... I'll tell them to not spend any more money until you solve this. :(

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:43 pm
PeekaBooz wrote:
If it's not saved/backed up then there is a major issue here. I was SO CLOSE to spending money on that account yesterday, I'm glad I didn't then. My friends started playing aswell, some of which has spent money already... I'll tell them to not spend any more money until you solve this. :(

Sorry, but it’s not up to me to solve it. It is up to you. I cannot do anything about it. 
All I can suggest is to try to contact Customer Care in the game and explain the issue. Ask them if they can restore the progress lost.
I saw that working for users over the Asphalt 8 forum (same issue) and their progress was restored after it was lost. So give it a shot. 

If you manage to either get the progress back or start over, make sure your progress is backed up. You can try that by uninstalling the game and reinstall, and see if you can resume where you left. I always do that on iOS. 
Sadly, I don’t know how it works and what you need to do in order to back up your progress on Windows, so I can’t help you with that.

About your friends, you did not mention whether or not they have your same issue. If they don’t, there’s no need to tell them anything.
Anyway, do not spend your money until the issue is fixed.
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

PeekaBooz

Windows PC

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:40 am
Yea, I have filled out a Customer Care form 3 times now, one time a customer support mailed me back and asked me to fill out the form again... It's been days now, and I can't play the game. Customer Care is really really slow :( I can't do anything else. Sad sad sad

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 pm
PeekaBooz wrote:
Yea, I have filled out a Customer Care form 3 times now, one time a customer support mailed me back and asked me to fill out the form again... It's been days now, and I can't play the game. Customer Care is really really slow :( I can't do anything else. Sad sad sad

Customer Care might take a few days to respond. 
Make sure to fill all the fields and possibly explain your probem in the comment section.

If that doesn’t work then try to reinstall the game. And of course make sure your progress is being saved. As I understand, you have been playing for just 2 days. So it shouldn’t be a big deal restarting, or is it?