Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!
no avatar

Null48

Apple (iOS)

United States

Re: DISCORD MOD APPLICATIONS

Fri May 31, 2019 6:49 pm
that's soo cool... i like this Move ... Now I'm Thinking To Try This Game!!!!!
no avatar

jamesbowers

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:18 am
hello everyone
no avatar

apop12

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:14 pm
SSGSS Goku
Bountyboy312
EST
USA
i speak english
i am 22 years
no i am unemployed
actually i want to be a mod i was wondering if i could get paid and also i dont want to get carried away
i dont know how long i been on the servers
i been play warframe for 3 years
i did get banned today when screaming so thats the only reason
i have never been a moderator before
no avatar

TawanLee

Windows PC

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 am
Gameloft_Shaun wrote:
Hey everyone!

Discord is a great way to chat it up with other Dungeon Hunter Champions enthusiasts and with the dev team. If you aren't on Discord yet, feel free to join as it's the best place to get in contact with the team! 

As the server is growing in population, we'll be looking for dedicated Moderators to help us keep everything under control! If you're interested in being a Mod, please submit your application by answering the following questions. We will get back to you my private message on Discord if you fit our needs!  Image 

1. Your in-game name: TawanLee
  2. Your Discord name: TawanLee #9776
  3. What time zone are you in? (UTC-03: 00) Brasilia
  4. What country do you live in? Brazil
  5. What languages do you speak? Portuguese, basic English and basic Spanish.
  6. How old are you? 19 years old
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Worker and studying last year.
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I am currently known in the gaming community, and because I organize competitive and widespread scenarios, I partner with game developers, always give ideas for improving the moba game and more.
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? In the morning 5 hours and half and evening 3 hours.
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? I started this year 2019.
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No.
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? In this game no, but in others yes.
 Thanks for submitting your applications. See you on Discord!
no avatar

TobinTelder

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:36 pm
I have had fun doing some adventure boards, some Arena, 3 Drake stages, 3 Golden Bull, at least 1 Nature Bull. I am sure I did not do everything in an optimal manner but I was having fun and learning. As of this post I used up all summoning disks I had.Now I am looking at raising some 3 star champions I got to 4 star and I feel I have to be selective on who I bring up. I got 16 3 stars to level 30.Some recent summons make me question which ones to get serious cheap color copies online about since over time I got more than one of some, I know using champs of the same type buffs abilities. I also note some of the future Missions to do award champs of a type I have already so more skills can be buffed, I believe I should plan ahead what to do with those Mission champs.2 days until I get the 4 star Water Psion from Weekly Login Rewards.No 5v5 tried since I figure it is dominated by high star champs like I do not have and I only have 7 that qualify for it anyway +1 when I get the Psion and I am not in a Guild though I thought about making a 1 man Guild for now.
no avatar

Mazuty

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:40 am
  1. Your in-game name: Mazuty
  2. Your Discord name: ✾ YoTop ✾#6938
  3. What time zone are you in? GMT- 5 central daylight time
  4. What country do you live in? United States
  5. What languages do you speak? English 
  6. How old are you? 14
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student 
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I have experience and so I take what I've learned and try to learn new things because every server is different so I take what I've already learned and try it out
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 2 hours
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? Haven't played it 
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) no
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes 3 times
no avatar

Darthetar

Windows PC

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:24 am
  1. Your in-game name:Darthetar
  2. Your Discord name:Dariush
  3. What time zone are you in?Pasific Daylight time
  4. What country do you live in? America
  5. What languages do you speak? English
  6. How old are you? 13
  7. What is your current occupation (Student, Working, etc.)? Student
  8. Why do you think you should become a mod? I have nothing to do in spare time so I guess I wanted to become a mod
  9. How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4 hrs or more if need
  10. How long have you been playing Dungeon Hunter Champions? none
  11. Have you ever been banned in the past? (Social Media,Forums & In-game) No
  12. Do you have any past experience as a moderator? no
no avatar

LochanGaminYT

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 am
1:LochanGaming#9426
2:LochanGaming
3:GMT+2
4:South Africa
5:English
6:15
7:student
8:Because Im active on discord,i like the community and all your games and ill be helpful as a moderator
9:5-8 hours a day
10:i do not play dungeon champion much but i play all the other games
11:No
12:Yes ive been moderator of a server with 36k members,4k members,10k members 2k members and also 60k members
no avatar

ktdoth

Windows PC

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 am
  1. N/A
  2. Mentos (#0792)
  3. AEST (UTC +10)
  4. Australia
  5. English
  6. 15
  7. Student
  8. I am reliable and trustworthy. I commit to tasks as well as perform to a high standard. I am enthusiastic about moderating and I enjoy it. I am able to be fun and likeable as well as stern when I need to. I am hardworking and I get results. I'm am also dutiful as well as respectful and I do my job well.
  9. Anything from 1-4 hours on weekdays day. 2-6 on weekends.
  10. I haven't played it before.
  11. No
  12. Yes. I spent 8 months as a chat moderator on teen-chat.org.
no avatar

RonSharp833

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:08 am
How to check which mod application is valid and trusted and which is spam. 

Moderator edit- once again your post is OFF TOPIC! This thread is for applications to be Forum Moderators.
Not for APKs that have been modded. And as you have been told before, Dragon City that you are posting about is different from Dungeon Hunter where you are posting here, or from Dragon Mania Legends where you have posted earlier.