Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

Archangels first skill

Moderators: Gameloft_Gaby, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Terradigma

Google Play (Android)

Archangels first skill

Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm
Hi, I was wondering why the higher skill levels of Sacred spear for all archangels includes healing increased by 25%. The skill doesnt heal at all and with skill ups healing is not added to the skill itself. This seems like a waste of two tutor fuzzlepuffs. Is there any explanation for this?

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: Archangels first skill

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 pm
Hi!

We're still having some issues on certain Champion skills. Does this only happen on AUTO or when you control the Champion as well?
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

Terradigma

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:43 pm
What I mean is that the skill description for lvl 3 and lvl 6 of Sacred Spear says healing +25%. The skill is not healing at all. What was your intention with this skill? Is the skill supposed to heal with skill ups? If so this is not happening. Neither on auto nor on manual.
no avatar

Ramond

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:16 am
Hello everyone,,
I am slightly confused on the Archangel 1st skill Its the same across all elementals, On the skill it says
*Attacks with a Heavenly Sword, removing a beneficial effect on the enemy with a 75% chance. this damage increases according to your defense. Is this ability effected my accuracy/resistance?

For my Dragons B10 team i am running Verde (L) Ariel, Velajuel, Raki, and Sigmarus.

All monsters have max skill ups But even with both archangels it seems i barely remove the immunity debuff, which caues my runs to both slow down and wipe on occasion. My current run times are about 2:40-3:10 with about 85-90% complete rate.

How can i improve my runs???