Start or join a discussion about Dungeon Hunter Champions!

AI is acting worse

Moderators: Gameloft_Gaby, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

heraldbalthazar

Windows PC

AI is acting worse

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:43 am
Doing ED7 and SW3 today.  The AI is acting really bad.  When I first started this game I was impressed with the AI dodging the "stand in fires" of the bosses.  Today they went full ****.  My champs will be in the frontline right up against SW.  He would fire lasers across the rear of the battlefield.  My champs at the front of the map would run all the way to the rear INTO the lasers.  If that wasn't bad enough they would then start focusing the crystals on the rear of the map.

The only noticable bug I used to be able to see was when he would bite my melee champs would run towards him have no where to go and keep running in the same direction taking a hit.  Then after it was over they would keep running not going back to attacking.  Now they just stand in the breath attack.  They don't even move anymore.

I don't know what you guys did to the AI recently but it needs to be fixed.  I noticed it started happening right after the last update.  My farmer started losing on maps that he would 100% clear before.  They just stand in the AOE of the red crystals doing huge chunks of damage and stunning.  If there are 2 crystals they will get stun locked because they don't move out of the aoe.

Gameloft_Shaun

Community Manager

Re: AI is acting worse

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm
Hey!

This is definitely on our radar. Thanks for sharing. :)
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter Champions & Gangstar New Orleans

no avatar

gendoss

Windows PC

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am
I have also got many issues while playing it. But going through https://errorcode0x.com/fixed-asus-router-app-connection-failed/ has helped me in overcoming those issues and get rid of the issues.
no avatar

DeusEx1286

Windows PC

Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:31 pm
^^ This worked for me
no avatar

amekasa90

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:47 pm
The only noticable bug I used to be able to see was when he would bite my melee champs would run towards him have no where to go and keep running in the same direction taking a hit. Then after it was over they would keep running not going back to attacking. Now they just stand in the breath attack. They don't even move anymore.

TheSageMikko

Windows PC

Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:59 pm
=/