WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Fadi Abouabsi

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback

Sat May 25, 2019 4:02 pm
world 3 windows, is boring, dead, and there is only 4 main factions. we cant even get world xp points. not enough people around. we started with 3500+ end up with 700 lol thats sad. only 2 factions can hold all their land. the rest perish at the end of renegade revenge, btw renegade revenge is highly boring. if your not going to merge the worlds. then think of something else for these dead worlds.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Mon May 27, 2019 8:19 am
Hi Fadi Abouabsi, Dev Team is looking into it. Some suggestions can be implemented faster, some need more time for testing :)
no avatar

Joffa

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:48 am
Hello Guys,

i play war online for a year now and Love the Game. But one think makes this Game really useless...
It is the last Talent at the shieldguard talenttree (bulletproof).
Only already big players Can use it. Now they attack smaller players and activate the Talent. Even if the small players defend one guy with 11 People, they don’t loose anything.
Today my Alliance got Attacked. One guy. With Bulletproof active. My Alliance LOST Even with 11 defenders about 300K units. He didnt lost even 1 Unit. Its ok for me, that this Game is a Little Bit pay to win, but that Talent makes already big players nearly undestroyable.
Maybe you Can set the cooldown on 20 days or rework the Talent, that its only active, if you 1v1 somebody. Otherwise big Alliances have no real Enemys on the battleground. Its like a Huge ****...

maybe you read my Message and think about it :)

cheers
no avatar

MOONDOG-W4

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:54 pm
I like the team concept... to compete as a team. And the basic game platform is a home run.

What I don't like: just about everything else you guys do to the game.
1. So much emphasis an base development instead of just creating an arena where we can play the game
2. Building troops is so expensive and its almost a waste if your base is not developed
1&2 make the game nearly farmville
3. The way you built the game it has become a simple spending contest and subordinates any need for strategy... at least direct the spending contest towards fighting instead of build-it-up nonsense
4. Customer service is generally terrible and there is absolutely no focus on customer satisfaction. You guys are so scared of giving refunds you tell me that you won't give a refund when I'm actually asking to spend more money.
5. You don't fix broken stuff. For 9 months I cannot see full deployments on Army Marches and all I get is that its a known glitch and/or its a game-rendered performance adjustment
6. Resources are way too hard to come by... it actually slows me down from buying packs (which is incredibly **** on your guys part)... and now... you add more resources?!?! ... guh...
7. With resources being so slow to acquire... it slows down base development which slows down good combat and combat strategy as the focus is on building development... and all the people who came here looking for a war game get stuck playing farmvile... because we are constantly building crap so we can get in the fight game and the troops are so damn expensive to make... you can't make them fast enough to play the game and your spending is too diluted by spending on building infrastructure that again... you're not playing the game you wanted to play...

Saving grace to the game is that there are teams and loyalty to teams, but you see SO MANY people getting frustrated with the lack of fighting (because of the silly expense and in-game design distractions) that they leave regardless of the team enterprise

All the problems Big Boom is having in W3... all because of the aforementioned structure
no avatar

MOONDOG-W4

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:00 pm
... also to get specific... this autozoom on tagged building feature is nearly going to make the game unplayable for people on laptops... please fix this with a patch... don't wait for next update

We have to adjust presets EVERY TIME we go to cross-world, we use an army size buff or someone conquers and army size capital base... simply make the presets based on percentages and this issue goes away... and presets are critical as the combat results structure creates massive imbalances in your overall troop composition
no avatar

MOONDOG-W4

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 pm
add this too... during faction events... every time someone adds points to the faction event scoring... the screen where you can see faction contribution rankings resets... can you fix this? ... or at least make the results accessible after the event conclusion? ... you can almost never get to the bottom of the list to see who the slackers and mooches are
no avatar

Keemosabee

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:35 pm
Total agree with the below post, I know someone wants to show off their work, but we need away to disable the zoom in option.  wrote:
... also to get specific... this autozoom on tagged building feature is nearly going to make the game unplayable for people on laptops... please fix this with a patch... don't wait for next update

We have to adjust presets EVERY TIME we go to cross-world, we use an army size buff or someone conquers and army size capital base... simply make the presets based on percentages and this issue goes away... and presets are critical as the combat results structure creates massive imbalances in your overall troop composition

no avatar

Fadi Abouabsi

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am
your game is flawed, world 3 windows, doesnt have any activity. merge us with world 1. at this rate world HQ wont get to 10, then you will make us battle unit 11's  during cross world, while we still have unit 10's we wont even bother.
no avatar

Amazingw24

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:51 pm
Hello! 

First off, love the game, having a good time with my friends XD.

Second, please, for the love of all that is good in life, remove the hearts from the list of possible currencies used for the space missions. They don't belong there and they make the faction shop system completely useless because all the hearts are used for space missions in way too big quantities. Space missions have their own currency and it's almost never what is used (ef-ss cores). 

Thanks,

Always be Amazing!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

WPO Feedback

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:27 am
Hi Amazingw24, thank you for the feedback :) I'll pass it to our team asap! :)