WPO Feedback

Moderators: Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Dominator1

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:22 am
Well I see nothing has been done about most of the comments or discussions here. Just got jumped farming by a lvl 30 full t10 units 3 times by him switching 3 different factions in less than 2 minutes . None of the factions were his own or his allies..so dont know how he did it but the ability of a player like that to completley prevent you from attacking anyone because he can do that tell me that Gameloft Can stick it whewre the sun dont shine. Not a penny more from me
no avatar

Sartan

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback (SUGGESTIONS)

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:58 am
Suggestions for next updateAttack Screen:
     Create at least 3 tabs:
                Inbound attacks, Outbound attacks & Rally
                   When faction is very active the attack screen is too buggy to allow you to scroll through it to any rally your faction has forming which is always on the bottom of the list. This is especially an issue since last update because now the attack screen freezes up while scrolling.

Game messages:
Referring to messages like army has started attacking such and such, Army returned to base, etc.  Move these messsages up a bit more than where they currently display.  Reason for this: Latest update the army screen is now reorganized and these messages cover the part of the army screen that displays load capacity, strength, etc.  See pictures.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (5.68 KiB) Viewed 245 times
no avatar

Sartan

Windows PC

Re: WPO Feedback (SUGGESTIONS)

Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:59 am
Sartan wrote:
Suggestions for next updateAttack Screen:
     Create at least 3 tabs:
                Inbound attacks, Outbound attacks & Rally
                   When faction is very active the attack screen is too buggy to allow you to scroll through it to any rally your faction has forming which is always on the bottom of the list. This is especially an issue since last update because now the attack screen freezes up while scrolling.

Game messages:
Referring to messages like army has started attacking such and such, Army returned to base, etc.  Move these messsages up a bit more than where they currently display.  Reason for this: Latest update the army screen is now reorganized and these messages cover the part of the army screen that displays load capacity, strength, etc.  See pictures.
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (7.62 KiB) Viewed 245 times
no avatar

Hawking

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:09 pm
The ability to bubble wrap a hive  ( creating factions to make capitals around a faction capital so you can’t port into it) is becoming a problem. Also please consider allowing player transfer to any world that is older then the one they are in or make it so we can move to the merge worlds from any world.
no avatar

DaNGeRSs

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 am
I think everyone really needs help if we lost account.. and support team didn't answer our emails i'm one of many players have this problem .. i know you have much job but pls take care a little about us..
no avatar

M0372

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 21, 2018 4:36 pm
Give us the ability to trade in VIP time for VIP points... I assure you that I won’t need over a year of consistent VIP time.
no avatar

shancom

Windows PC

Tue May 29, 2018 6:37 am
1)xbox china服务器何时可以开放亚洲地图?
2)增加游戏的策略性
我很怀念此游戏前作战争世界中的经典模式(全球征服赛),把策略性的即时/同步/不可预测性都体现出来。目前看来这游戏在其他方面做的很出色,唯独核心玩法策略性上很欠缺,希望增加游戏的策略性,加个独特的派系策略赛事。这样游戏才会有意思很多。
3)增加海军因素
地图上大面积的海域可以利用起来,玩家在海面上应该有自己独立的海军基地,战争怎么可能没有海军呢?
4)平衡性改良
游戏里面什么事情都可以花钱来解决的游戏,算不上好游戏。GL可以说为了赚钱这么做,但是游戏的意义何在?说实在话这样反而会降低GL的收益,极少的人花了大价钱玩,大部分想花小价钱的玩家看到这种情况是不会在投资进游戏里面了。正常玩家更愿意用策略动脑力去玩游戏,这样游戏才会有意思的多。
我是建议造兵总数有个限制上限,维修兵也要有个时间限制,没兵了花钱几分钟就造它几十万,损耗兵了,玩家花钱几秒就可以无限修复多少。请问这样合理吗?最少也要限制等个几小时吧,或者说一天最多能修复多少数量。这样才能让大部分玩家看到希望,不是吗?
希望索菲亚工作室能重视我提出的问题,并给于合理的回复----盼望
希望游戏越做越好~!
-xbox china服务器玩家
no avatar

Jhkleewein

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm
I have too many building speedups. Is there a way that I can change my building speedup to regular speedups? Please change the packs to more regular speedups. It's hard to train troops right now.

Thanks
no avatar

Александр10

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:23 pm
Товарищи сотрудники у меня вопрос,вы вместе с центром поддержки будете решать мою проблему?и не надо давать ссылки на поддержку,по то что они присылают только авто письма и все и не малешьго шага на исправление проблемы
no avatar

James Jenkins

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:02 am
Pricing of packs in the game :x
This is now the 4th update that I have been waiting for the pricing of packs to change and yet another disappointment from gameloft. The greed that these developers is seriously insane I mean $49.99-$99.99 per pack which never is any cheaper and never once had changed the past 4 updates since I wrote to customer support and was told it was being fixed for upcoming update yet all 4 updates and not one change. These developers created a great game but are killing it because of pure greed and the should be embarrassed of themselves. You cannot compete in this game once you hit a certain level and the only way to compete is to buy packs and if you cannot afford those prices your screwed. Transports customer support and greed have caused me to decide to quit and I will speak out to every gamer and every gamer community of forum I can about this developers horrible customer service. Havok2185